Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

.:: Good 'Ol Hang Out ::.

Two nights ago I went to hang out with the boys again...
Damn, it's been a while since I hung out at night with the guys and it felt good again..
Sorta like a stress reliever or something...

Head over to SJC after work and just met up with the people...
The Paris Guys, Dzul, Bernard, Yan, Dila, Nik & Alfrey..

Had a couple of drinks...
No, not THAT kinda drinks.. but normal drinks..
U know, "Kopi Peng", "Teh-O Ice Limau" and what not...
and had a couple of good laughs... it's awesome...
They never fail to make my day, every time!

And yesterday... we had a Left 4 Dead session! It's been a while since I play it.. and damn, it felt good to play it again...
There was 8 of us and we could have played the versus mode but the original team (Me, Suhayl, Yan and Bernard) wanted to accomplish our survival mode timing... And the longest we lasted in this one was...
7 mins 40 secs
It's considered good but to us, it wasn't a satisfying one.. we could have gone longer...
Most of the time it was my fault.. hehehe.. Sorta like loss touch with the game but now gettin' it back on.. so yeah! hahaha..
The other four dudes (Dzafir, Zad, Dzul & Inn) played their own campaign game...
They had their stories and we had ours.. hahaha..

So yeah, it's all good to be able to meet up again...


.:: The End Of A Long Chapter ::.

Looks like the 5 year long chapter finally ended...
Although I didn't really want it to end but somehow, it ended...
To be exact..
5 years 5 months...
Hallie...
The name that some of u heard about...
Hallie...
The one that existed only as a name but not really in person...
Cuz most of u only hear about her but don't really know or seen or met Hallie...
And some of u, don't even know I had a girlfriend...
Hehe...
Well, I guess it truly ended... although my heart says no it didn't...
Or maybe, I'm just in denial and can't accept the truth?
I mean, it's been 5 years.. u know.. it's kinda long...
Maybe to some of u it ain't that long but to me, this was the longest one...
It's hard for me to let go but if she really wants it.. that by all means... Leave...
But the only thing that makes me a li'l unhappy about.. is to the reason... Why?
I have yet to know the reason why she left....
I just want a closure so that I can rest at ease about this...
Is it so hard for her to actually like open up and let me know the whole true reason behind it..

Is it because of her parents? Not liking me anymore?
Is it because there's someone else in her life that she had just got interested in?
Is it because that her feelings changed for me?
Is it because that she no longer loves me?

Why pretend all this while? Why? Why can't u just speak the truth and hurt me there and then rather than lettin' me know about it later and hurt me deeper...

All those "I Love You" Or the names she calls me by.. why?
I just can't accept it...
A great pretender she is...
It sorta saddens me and yet make me angry about it.. it's a mix mix feeling...
And until today, she don't message or call me anymore...

Last message I got was this,

"Hezwan.. Im sorry i dont think we will workout with each other.. I did some thinking and i decided to let u go.. I going to move on my life with someone else.. Sorry if I hurt your feelings in any way.. I hope u understand but we still can be friends.."

This is the exact thing that she wrote to me...
And it was like.. out of the blue!
And like, a few days before I met her and we hung out...
Everything was so normal and truly, I had fun with her...
We chatted, played some games and just talk... and it was wonderful..
And a few days later, BAM!
That's what I got..
Now isn't that sucky?
It's either it's her parents.. or there is some other dude.. or her friends like.. sayin' things to make her think that way...
It's bothering me.. that's for sure...
I..
Just...
Want...
CLOSURE!

I guess that's enough about it... The more I blab about it, the more it hurts... Just felt like ranting it out... so yeah...

Hallie No More?
I guess it's really true?
Well, let's just... see...
*Sigh*


.:: Screen New Movies Please ::.

Seriously, Filmgarde needs to screen more new movies at once cuz this current "new" ones are gettin' old already.. hehe..
Like I said before, workin' as an usher/cleaner... I get to watch movies for free...
So, every time I have to clear the hall, I have to watch the movie.. and well, it comes to the point where I almost memorize the whole part! Or the whole show! hahahaha...
So new movies! SOON!!!

All right folks, I guess I'll just end it here... Eyes are almost shut... gotta sleep, tomorrow is another workin' day... Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors