Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, May 21, 2009

.:: Ah Hoy! ::.

Hello all! I'm back again after a a short period of being away. Work had been allright, it's a simple job but the standin' makes ya all tired.. so that's the reason as to why I've not been bloggin'...

Everytime I got home, I'll be too tired to log in... So yeah...

Today's my first day off... so yeah... Cool or what? hahaha.. (What's so cool about an off? hahaha!)


.:: Paris Returns ::.

Tonight will be the night when the night becomes the night of the night when the boys of Paris In The Making returns... They'll be comin' home after the tour in Indonesia tonight and it's awesome to have them back home...

I'll be going to the airport to fetch the boys back together with B, Yan and Rab...
Maybe a few others would like to follow along... So yeah..

They made quite a wave at Malaysia... Saw their comment box in MySpace and there was a lot of good comments... I'm proud of them... They did good and I guess their first impression was amazing... And they always sets a good impression in their music.. they're amazing...

I hope to snap some pictures and maybe put up.. Well... hopefully...


.:: First Night Shift ::.

Tomorrow night will be my first night shift...
Well, not really night shift like... graveyard shift kinda night... More like... Evening shift..
5pm - 2am..
They'll be screening late night movies tomorrow until Saturday... and Sunday.. I think...
So yeah, I'll be workin' night shift...
I wonder how it'd be like... Weekends and night crowds... totally different from the day, weekday crowd...
Well, can't wait...


Allrighty, I guess that's it for now...
Do take care and thanks for reading.. Appreciate it a lot..
Take care u folks! Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors