Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, May 25, 2009

.:: Night Shift, Weekend ::.

Whoa! Night shift over the weekend...
Is insane...
I thought that Leisure Park is not that interesting or having a lot of people coming over..
But I guess I was wrong... There was shitload of people and the cinema's packed with them.
People after people and after people.. It's like.. Whoa!

I mean, this is talkin' about Leisure Park..
If it's like.. Orchard.. or Cineleisure.. it's a standard thing..
Wow, Leisure Park has gotten back it's attraction points...

Night shift's allright I guess... It's quite... a li'l laid back.. I mean.. not the crowd.. but because it's night time.. so it's much more.. chill mood..


.:: "Hey! How are ya?" ::.

Oh boy, workin' the night shift on weekends...
Wow!
U'll meet a lot of people... Ok, maybe not stadium packed amount of people but quite a number...
Saw a couple of my campmates...
That I've not met for a very long time...
Met some people that I've been wanting to meet but never get the chance to meet...
Like my old schoolmate...

It's nice... Get to have a li'l chit chat.. u know.. like, while they're waitin' for the cinema to be ready, I get to talk to them.. cuz I was takin' care of the tickets.. so I'm upfront..
It's nice... Really nice...


.:: Another Day Off ::.

Today is my other day off..
Second day off that is...
Well, finally I get to blog...
If not, I would have been like.. shagged out after every shift...
The moment I get home, I'll be so dead tired that I only feel like sleeping and not do anythin' else...

Yesternight, I played Left 4 Dead with the boys... It's been a while since we played that game.. and it was funny.. Had fun all over again...

In a short while (like, really short while)
I'll be headin' off to Bedok to "pick" Hallie up...
She wants to go to the doctors and well, she asked me if I want to accompany her,
So I said.."ok"
I guess it's for the good of us, so I just say ok...
I guess we need the time with one another..
Been a while since we met.. so yeah...

It felt like my time with Ainun all over again.. hahaha...
Where we meet only like.. twice in a month.. or sometimes once in a month..
Yet, that relationship lasted for 3 years...

Well, i guess I gotta change that.. Gotta spend more time with Hallie...
Damn it's tought to please everyone.. or at least spend time with everyone...

Oh well... Anyways, it's mornin' shift for me tomorrow.. and Wednesday...
And night shift for Thursday till Sunday...
Zoiks!

Allrighty folks, I guess it's time for me to take my leave...
I'll write in again and for those who actually been wanting to read something.. I wanna thank u!
And I'm sorry for the wait.. Workin' man now.. heheeh...
Aight aight.. Cheers!


.:: Message To You ::.

Zanna: My dear... If u guys wanna come over, u could text me and let me know... And yes, I'm still using the same old number.. 9015... And maybe u guys could roughly tell me when and maybe.. Just maybe.. I could ask them if I could let friends coming in... hehehe.. But then, no guarantees... I could try though... Allrighty, keep in touch in Facebook!

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors