Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, May 18, 2009

.:: First Day On The Job ::.

Ooooooh weeeee!! Had my first day at work...
It was allright...
The Usher people are ok... Supervisor is one lepak uncle... and the guy that was guiding me, he was ok too.. friendly... So, learnt the ropes of being the usher.. and it was ok.. manageable..
Watch the last 10 mins of all the movies that they're screening for a few times..

Angel & Demons
Star Trek
Muay Thai Dunk
Friday The 13th
The Uninvited

So yeah, I manage to catch the last few minutes of these movies.. and it's not once.. like a couple of times.. haha.. so basically I sorta memorise the endings.. haha.. And tomorrow, another day of this activity! hahaha...

The job's simple but the only thing that tires me out.. is the standing...
Gotta stand for the whole time... I mean, not really the whole time.. but most of it.. so yeah..

I've yet to like, get to know the Box Office people.. cuz we're like.. two different "crew" or somethin'... Usher is Usher and Box Office if Box Office.. so yeah.. I have yet to say "hey!" to them...

Got a couple of people comin' in for the interview.. saw a few today... so yeah.. and there was this bunch of annoying secondary school kids who hung out at the cinema lounge from morning! I mean, oh my god! Back in the days, I wouldn't even hang out THAT long in a mall.. And they were like.. irritatingly loud... I mean, u wanna hang out, that's ur fuckin' business.. but it's annoying when u get too loud... So yeah..

Allrighty folks, that's about it for now, gotta get ready and head off to meet up with Yan... and then we gonna go and fetch B at the airport... who's coming back from Thailand tonight...

Come to think of it... I did a lot of fetching & sending activity lately... Hehe...

Allrighty folks.. take care.. till my next entry... cheers!

P.S. Yes Kecik, I'm workin' now! Yey!! let's celebrate! Hahahah!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors