Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, May 07, 2009

.:: Hot & Cold ::.

Darn... it's a li'l hot don't u think.. The weather these days... Insanely weird... Sometimes it's cold and sometimes it's just hot as fuck.. I mean.. when it pours.. it really pours down but when it's sunny.. god damn.. it's baking earth of something...

I guess it's that... Global Warming thingy? Damn damn damn!


.:: Thank You CSC ::.

Sent my dad to NUH just now in the morning...
Early detail it was... well, not really THAT early.. went off from home at about 10-ish...
Got there and as always, the check up and all.. u know.. the swine flu thingy.. So yeah...

Dropped off my parents and went to find a parkin' lot...
Parked the car and walked down to the main lobby...
So yeah, go through the registration, and was told to follow the line.. so I did..
When i was almost through.. one of the nurses was saying..
"Excuse me sir, mind if we take ur temperature? Our heat scanner is showing that ur body's a li'l hot..."

Oh yeah.. I just walked from the car park to the main lobby.. under the god damn hot sun... of course I'm a li'l heated up...
So she checked me.. and well, my temperature's all good..

Going to the hospital now is like.. a lot of hassle.. Sorta like the.. SARS days.. well.. I mean, hassle as it is... it's better to take precautions...

My dad went for the check up...
Doctor said it's all good..
Got the medication prescription..
And the best part.. we don't have to queue up to pay for the meds...
Thank You CSC!

My dad's lucky.. he was a teacher back then so he have this Civil Servant Card...
And with this card.. u have the privilege to have the government subsidised on ur medical cost.. and he was lucky cuz after his time.. or a few batch after him.. they no longer have that CSC thingy... So yeah...


.:: Random Surprise From The Past ::.

Somebody from the past re-appear...
Yeah.. that's right.. RE-APPEAR after shunning me away and callin' me selfish...
Some of u may know the story.. and yeah.. know how much I was hurt about it.. so yeah.. Let's just.. spare the details...

She went online...
She approached me...
She say that I should know that news..
Her mom passed away..
I'm sorry about that, I truly am..
I knew it way before because I read ur blog...

Right now, I'm so hurt and I just don't know if I can feel the same way as I did before for her...

Someone who I had always treat as my bestest friend, someone whom I treasure and cared for no matter what...

She explained herself but I don't know if I can feel ok again... Whatever it is... Don't wanna care so much cuz, who am I anyways... So yeah...


.:: The New & The Old ::.

Called up Hallie just now and well, I guess she's busy or somethin'... Cuz she didn't pick up my call..
Don't know how I should feel... I'm so... washed out... Well.. I guess I have to just let time tell.. What and how it would go...
Saturday, meet up day... *sigh*

And well, called Ain just now and she was sleepin'...
Groggy voice and blurry reactions.. hahaha..
If ur reading this... NGAST! hahaha...
Talk to ya soon aight?


.:: Goodnight Air ::.

Gonna jam with them in a while.. and I'm feelin' a li'l sleepy right now.. hehe.. So yeah.. Gotta head down to BMC... (Yes, BMC... OLD SKOOL OR WHAT?!)
And we're going to jam there...
it seems like the guys prefer it BMC, I mean... BMC.. hahaha.. That place is old as fuck man.. hahaha...
BMC icon is no longer there.. and many of us who had jammed there, would know..

Ah Pek Tempang (Crippled Uncle) - This dude, is like the legendary figure to us all...
With his last song trademark call... ( From that small window.. u'll see him limping his way.. and then raise up his hand and show his pinkie, meaning it's our last song... )
That guy is known to many of us who grew up jamming there...
I wonder what happened to him.. or how is he now... Good memories that ahpek...

So yeah, jammin' later on..
Tryin' out new stuff..
And at the same time, gettin' the hang of drumming.. ngast...


.:: Cbox Reply ::.
  1. Lin Kecik: Woit! May 11th, confirm jadi! Hahaha.. We are so gonna hang out!
  2. Juni: Well, I hope ur right... One day I'll get a job and IT? Well.. I don't know much about IT cuz I didn't learn it... So.. yeah...
  3. Yat: Baik!! Kau update! Hehehe... dah dah, jangan stress stress ok? Biarkan tu pinoy.. Kau rebel! hahahah! Baik ah! Sayang sama kau!
  4. Mash: U wanna play L4D? Have u played it before? U should definitely give it a shot.. it's an awesome game.. crazy as it is... hehe.. If ur a gamer.. I'll guarantee that U'll love it...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors