Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, May 08, 2009

.:: "グッドモーニングみんな!" ::.

Ohayo Gozaimas!!! Good morning everyone!! God damn it... what a beautiful Friday ain't it?
U know...
One beautiful thing about the morning... is the sky... U know.. the time when the moon says good bye and the sun says hello... that in between transition...
The colours are beautiful.. it's like.. orangey, a li'l bit bluish.. a li'l bit purplish... It's totally amazing.. it's a beautiful colour... That's one of the things I like about the morning.. and of course.. the chirping of birds... That's the whole morning package...

I've not slept since yesterday cuz it's just hard to sleep actually...
Been awake the whole night...
Met up with the boys in SJC and had a random L4D session....
Again...
So it wasn't much actually...
And here I am!
Still up and awake! Hahahah....


.:: Jam Session ::.

The jam session I had yesterday with Goodnight Air was quite progressive I guess...
Played three of our originals and it was a li'l bit ok but I feel that it could have been better...
I have yet to improve my drummin' cuz I totally suck on drums... Gotta come up with a much better creativity than that... But hey, i'm not a drummer originally.. hehehe.. But I'm tryin' to be one...

Next week's another session again... And talkin' about session.. ATS gotta jam soon man... Missin' the ATS sessions... hehehe...


.:: H A L L I E ::.

Had another chat session yesterday with her on MSN... and well.. it turned out allright and I'm feelin' that something's formin up again...
Somehow...
Well, I guess I gotta do what I have to do.. just...
Be there for her... and hope it will all go the way it should...
Sigh...
Only time will tell...


.:: Messed Up Body Clock ::.

My body clock is all messed up..
That's for sure...
Gotta get it back on track somehow.. I mean, readjust my body clock to the way it should be.
Damn, this is so not healthy...

Talkin' about body clock, look at me now.. still wide awake... god damn it...
I guess I gotta go sleep now...


.:: The People I Love ::.



These are just some of the people who had been there for me and had been the colours of my dull life... And I say it again.. these are only some of them.. there's more of them.. They had been like a "family" to me cuz all of us, grew up together... and I treasure them always...


No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors