Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, May 07, 2009

.:: Aching Body & Sleepy Eyes ::.

Madness! My body's like aching all over the place and my eyes are like.. wanting to shut itself down... BUT... somehow.. I can't sleep.. tried to just now but just can't... All I can say is that my body clock is all messed up... no wait.. more like.. all fucked up! My day becomes my night and my night becomes my day... Damn! I feel like an owl!

This is not a healthy lifestyle... unless I'm like the night shift job kinda guy.. but the thing is.. I'm not even workin'! Blardee hell!


.:: The One ::.

Spoke to her the night before and well.. things went great at first but after a while... Just felt, down by situation...

I mean, my heart felt so hurt every time she says something that doesn't feel right.. I mean, every individual have their own views and decision but then.. it's like.. so sad to hear it.. *sigh*..

Whatever it is, I didn't feel good after that and so I just told her that I wanted to be alone for a while... so we ended the conversation...

Not that I didn't want to talk to her, of course I want to talk to her but it's just that.. it sorta hurt somehow.. and I guess I just wanna be alone... Well.... it's hard to explain but I hope u guys get it... So yeah... and I'm lookin' forward to meet up with her this Saturday... Going out with her after such a long time... So yes.. missing her I am...


.:: L4D & SJC ::.

After sayin' goodbye to her, I set off... the guys asked me to play L4D and so I did. I am thinking that, that would keep my mind off things for a while and so it did...

Went together with the original 4... Me, B, Yan and Suhayl... We were playin' the survival mode again.. and this time.. the longest we survived.. was 8mins and 28 secs... and that was amazing! I mean, there's no win in this game but the only thing that make us play is to see how long we would last.. and it's not a walk in the park.. 8mins long.. about a min plus more and we would have gotten the gold medal... We did good but we could have been better! Hahahaha! And thanks guys for everything... The game, the drink and the smokes!

Anyways, after fighting the hordes of zombies and all those special infected we head out to SJC to chill out for a while.. Cuz B wanted to see the rest of the soccer match between Barcelona and Chelsea.. So yeah.. just sat there and join along.. Ain't much for today.. .. that's about it...


.:: Early Driver Detail & Goodnight Air Jamming ::.

In a few hours time... I gotta like get up (that is, IF, I were to fall asleep soon...) early and accompany my parents to the hospital... It's either SGH or NUH.. can't remember which one.. but I gotta accompany my parents to go for their check up.. this time it's my mom.. Gonna check her diabetes thingy... So yeah.. gotta be there by 10am... that means, I gotta get up like.. what... 8 am? Holy maxinsane! Seriously, I so gotta go sleep soon... And not only that.. I got a jammin' session with Goodnight Air in the evenin'...

Rafiee got some new stuff in mind and we gonna try out some of it... I like what they come up with, u know.. that slow music and soothing.. somewhat like Lydia or Dashboard kinda sound.. And it's easier to play the drums on that tempo.. hehehe.. So yeah.. Lovin' it though! And damn, I gotta learn Tegan & Sara's song, 17... Damn it.. that's one tricky drum beat.. oh boy.. hehehe...


.:: Comfort In Pillow ::.

Allright, most real... I guess I gotta knock off now... As much as I don't want to... I GOT TO... So yeah... Aight.. and thank u all for readin' up my blog.. to basically.. anyone who came in here to read.. and Hey, don't be shy.... chat up with me in my Cbox, located at the bottom aight? My poor blog gets a li'l lonely when nobody types in anything... hehehe..

Aight then, take care people! Till the next time... cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors