Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, April 23, 2009

.:: Failed Plans ::.

Oh well... supposedly to go to Kelly Services with Yati.. but I guess she was tired from work... It's allright, I know how it feels.. No worries my dear.. U need ur rest anyways... So yeah.. today's plan didn't go well... didn't go at all... But the sessioning is still on...

Anyways, I was watchin' a couple of vids on youtube that cracked me up! So here I am, to share with u people some of the good laugh I had just watched.. So.. Here u go!

.:: Videos That You Should Watch ::.




.:: This is Ah-Ha, a Malaysian short Skit comedy show.I've just discovered them. ::.


.:: The Song About School ::.




.:: The One About "Meminang" ::.



.:: The One About Boybands ::.



.:: David Copperblaine ::.




I hope that u guys had enjoyed some of the video I've shared.. There's more to come.. and I'll write in further aight? For those who does come here to read.. I thank u so much! Aight.. take care for now.. cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors