Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, April 23, 2009

.:: Massive Postout ::.

Phew~! I just did about an hour or two of massive post out of my resume... Went onto jobsdb.com and look up at whatever jobs there is matching to my qualifications and just shoot out my resume to any companies who's hiring...

From Admin work to Customer Service/Relation to Hotel Line to Ice Cream Seller to Retail job... anything.. And I truly hope either one would just reply back to me... Tonight, I'm gonna go at it again... Job hunting with technology! Heh heh!

Hope for the best!

.:: 2 - 0 ::.

Man U won the match yesterday with 2 Goals... I'm just puttin' this as a topic cuz I have nothing much to write about on this Thursday morning.. Hey.. it's 7:52 in the morning! Anyways, yeah.. So Man U Fans.. I'm sure u guys are happy about that...

For those who do not know, I'm not a soccer guy... don't play soccer, don't watch soccer... The only reason why I was at SJC yesterday was just to enjoy the company of my friends cuz I was like friggin' bored at home... So yeah...

The usual bunch was there.. And well, it was allright... Got home a about 5 in the morning.. somewhere there? So yeah.. here I am... Ngast!

.:: Kelly Services Anyone? ::.

Gonna meet up with Yati later in the afternoon to head down to Kelly Services in Tampines... Gonna register myself so they can like look for a job for me... Yes.. Kelly Services is a job agency...

I'm gonna drop by to see how it is and register myself.. And after that... no idea!

.:: Kopi Peng, Fishball Noodle & Busy Street ::.

Most probably gonna head down to Beer Garden after Kelly Services... Or maybe after takin' a look at Tampines One... Been wantin' to see that mall.. so yeah.. Gonna go jalan jalan with Yati later... And then maybe have lunch or dinner at Beer Garden.. the usual hang out spot for me and Yati.. So yeah.. let's see how it goes from there...

.:: Equatorial Apartments ::.

Gonna head down to B's place after that to session with him... Gonna re write some stuff and maybe write a new song or somethin'... Don't know what's the plan but we're gonna do somethin' with our guitars... Hopefully we can lock down our materials so we can have some stuff to play during jamming this Sunday...

.:: Missing A Beautiful Potrait ::.

Oh where, oh where could she be?
I miss those times where we would just sit by the sea,
Evil mosquitoes sucking the blood out of me,
It doesn't matter as it was the night where I enjoyed with glee.

Singing with her voice while playing the guitar,
There's nothing better to do than to admire her from afar,
A lot of jokes, chatting and laughter together,
I wish I could just sit there, forever after.

Today, everyday and each day to come,
I hope that I won't be that guy "yang macam faham"
The feelings I have for her is undescribable,
Two words to describe her is Simply Adorable.

Photography, Paintings & Sculpture,
Those things she does, I can never be like her,
The feelings I have is oh so strong,
Sometimes I wonder, where did I go wrong?

Each day I hope, hope and pray,
That things would be better for us someday,
Missing you is all I can say,
Just want you to know that I'll be here to stay...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors