Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, April 25, 2009

.:: Willing To Adapt To Changes ::.

Low tolerance
No Pressure
No Force
Give Space
Give Time

*Note Taken*

Things to do to adapt to the difference in person...
This, is a whole new person...

Unhappy? Unlikely... I'm just fine the way it is, just need to adapt to it...

.:: 5 0 12 12 4 ::.

I wanna apologise for the things I've done... I wanna start all over again... "Hi, I'm Hezwan..."

.:: Licensed To Revolution ::.



Date: Saturday, April 25th, 2009
Time: 1:00pm-8:00pm
Location: Gossip Bar (Parklane Mall / Paradiz Centre )
Tickets: 10 Smackaroos (SGD)

STILLRIVER
180
FULL PLEDGE MUNKEES
AFTER THE SKY
REALIZE
OVERTHROWN
OBJECTION OVERRULE
DESTROY ALL MONSTER
COMICSTRIP
RUDE DELIGHT
SHINE

.:: Wrap Up ::.

Allright, I guess that's about it for now... So yeah... Take care, thanks for comin' in...

Sorry once again to that person..

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors