Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

[ MooD :-: Zombified ]

Stoned Beyond Stoned

I'm back again and the news to the job thingy.. I've completed it at night.. It was crazy and my ears was like fuckin' strained out man.. superly strained out... After completing my work, I head out to the studio and hung out with the boys... It's been a while since I've seen Sammy and he was there yesterday.. Hung out with Sam, Zanna and B at Beer Garden... Talked about army life since he's enterin' his new unit today... Well, all the best to u dude!

Right now, I'm like fuckin' stoned... superly stoned... I didn't sleep the whole night, chatted with Hallie and was doin' some 3D shit on 3Dmax... I'm in school right now...

Typing Without Any Structure

Okay, seriously dudes, I'm like fuckin' stoned.. superly stoned... And I'll be meeting my baby later on.. Hallie baby, here I come... Can't wait to see my sweet angel... Love that baby.. Love u honey!

okay guys, seriously, I"m stoned..I might take a nap for a while..OH SHIT! I just remembered somethin'... Haven't messaged my baby yet... Aight aight, write again some day.. cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors