Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, February 19, 2007

Hey hey hey! i'm back! Hahahaha... Insaned.. And guess what, a plan that was planned like two days ago had been altered, by who? Well, by someone who sleeps... Suppose to meet up with an old friend but somehow that someone happens to be tired and sleeps... I'm not literally pissed about that person being tired but the fact that the person beats around the bush and stallin time about not going... What was said that sleepiness kicks in and was feeling fatigue.. and time was dragged on... Well, one thing's for sure, it ain't my lost...

Well, here I am now, waitin' for that reply but I guess it won't be appearin' anytime soon cuz what I feel is that... the person is asleep right now.. so yeah... But I'm still going off to see my old friend, a camp mate of mine... A promise is a promise... So yeah.. there u go, without having the need for me to explain things.. So yeah... I'm still wondering, where the heck are my archives.. god damn it!

Well, whatever it is, gotta go off soon and buy food for my mom and dad and after that I'll be off to Toa Payoh... And guess what? I've yet to do that transcribing thing... should have done it just now.. so yeah.. Going to burn the late night oil tonight..

Aight, be back by tonight peeps... cheers for now! Take caring...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors