Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

[ MooD: Stoned / Sleepy ]
[ Time: 3:50am ]

Stoned & Alone In The Living Room

Hey everyone... here I am again, blogging away... I'm at my sweetie's place, all alone in the living room, ok, maybe not alone, her brother's sleeping... Well, poor baby angel of mine, she must be tired from her work. Well, I put her to sleep and looking at her sleep makes me smile... Seeing that beautiful face, that very face that I'm looking forward to wake up to every morning in time to come... I love her very much although at times we argued and stuff but somehow, that... got our relationship to be stronger... 2 years and 2 months... it's like, wow... Without realising, time flies...

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock

Well, talking about time flying... when I looked back... it's been like 1 year since I've ORD from NS and it's like 11 years No Direction had been together and there are many other things to mention but I'm just too lazy to type it out. Time flies too fast when ur just about to have fun and looking at my age.. god damn, I'm 24... the big 2 and 4! I mean... oh my god, with a blink of an eye.. First I"m like 18 and now...whoa... 24! And look at me, hopeless in life for now... had always been that way ain't it? I'm 24 and I'm still living off my parents, still schooling away while many of my friends of my age had started working full time and some are schooling for Diplomas or higher diplomas and some even degrees but look at me.. just some big sized dude starting back from basics... Some of them have their own cars! Only time will tell... Once I pass through this cert, I'm going further up, in hopes that I could get a higher education level so as to support myself and if possible, to return a favour to my parents who had been taking care of me since young and also to those who had taken care of me without realising it... one of those people is my baby, who took care of me well... Well, as I said, only time will tell...

Life Scars, Life's Lessons

After reading other people's blog (since I got not much to do, so I blog hopped) and i realised that life itself is such a complicated thing. To those who followed my blog since 2003, I did write about this once... Life and Fate... It's funny in a way... and as u grow older, u tend to learn from things, mistakes that u've made or mistakes that others made... U try to understand it and fix it to be a better person... I know I'm only 24 but seeing things happened to me or some others out there... it made me realise...life itself is a living classroom.

Lessons learnt from bad things or some good things, knowledge earned from people u know or the media or published materials. Teachers in life had to be those mistakes that u've made... well, at least from my point of view.. and somehow, the saying..."Shit happens for a reason" can somewhat... be true.. The man above didn't dump us down here for no reason... everyone goes through obsticles and it's all a big major test. Especially love....

Love itself is the most painful learning experience that we all have to go through... It doesn't hurt us physically but mostly emotionally and mentally... I was once emotionally wounded by girls that I dated and it sucked, big time and there was one point where I hated girls... a lot! It was because of them that I didn't want to date anymore but after a while.. after some thoughts.. i realised that not all girls are that way, there must be others out there who are splendid, who are not the bad ones and not all girls are the same... right? After years and many dates later..I found Hallie, my sweet Hallie... She's almost perfect.. Love that baby of mine...

Well, people come in many forms, shapes and sizes and we're made on earth to be in pairs, ain't it? There are the big ones (i'm one of them), the skinny ones, the weird looking ones, the beautiful ones, the handsome ones, the tall ones, the short ones and the list goes on and on and on... And well, some group wouldn't favour the big dudes or girls out there but there are still those who loves them... there are those who don't like the skinny ones but there's still people who loves them... and the crazy, insane and outgoing girls.. there are those who would go like..."Dude, I won't date that crazy chick.. she's too out going.." But I"m sure there are some dudes out there who loves to have his future girlfriend to be insaned and fun and crazy... Ok ok, u guys get my point right? So yeah... To those who might be reading this and wanna give up on the opposite sex or love... well don't, try looking it in a different angle cuz it will only then broaden ur views about life...

It's funny how life is.. when good things happen, they don't seem to complain or talk about it and enjoy the moment when it lasted but when things turns sour or bad... They will start saying things like, life's unfair or why me god? or things like I wanna kill myself... Why's that so? I couldn't understand it myself either but somehow, we have our own ways to handle things... Like I always say... it's all about an individuality.

And another thing, have u guys ever wonder about how Fate works? Ok, here is how it is...

Take it Guy A, is currently in this school and met all the people in his class... Hangs out with them, knowing the people better and starting to realise that they somehow connect with their other friends...

Now u take the "What If" context... Guy A didn't go to this school at all... and didn't meet up with this group B bunch... But somehow, in life, they do see each other's face or pass by one another but yet, they never even know one another... Ok, most probably u guys are lost now...ok ok, one example from my own account...

I went to ITE Simei, I met this dude Shark... he's a metalhead.. he goes to gig, yada yada.. I play in a band and I'm in gigs too.. yada yada... At that point, we have not met but somehow, we're in the same gig... He doesn't know me and I don't know him..but somehow, we saw each other before... and years later.. we met again, a total stranger... Bargh! It's hard to explain guys but I hope u guys get the point...

So my conclusion.. life is a funny thing... full of complications which we all don't understand but yet, we somehow manage to live through it, day by day...

Phase Test

Total madness! I have a phase test tomorrow and I heard it's a practical... It's MFD... well, at least it's a subject which I can somehow understand... So I hope that all goes well... for those who's taking the test with me.. all the best ah eh!

Heavy Eyes, Cold Floors

I'm like totally stoned ya'all and fuck! I've not taken out my lens yet... Better do it. Well peeps, for those of u who read my stuff, I hope u guys like it... Just some views on things... I can't take it dudes and dudettes.. gotta hit the sack..or should I say...the cold floor... aight, peace outsiding to the left of the corner sideways under!

Till then, Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors