Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, February 19, 2007

Holy shit... I just realised how much shit had happened in my life.... I read back from my previous entries and my life is like...whoa! It's kinda fun to read back ol stuff..u know, realising how pathetic I was..or how "smart" I was...or how interesting I was... Lookin' back at some of the entries, some was funny, some was emo, some was touching.. and there were even Poems! wow~! i didn't know I can write stuff like that.. And that was back in 2003.. The days where BK Century was still the "hot" place to hang out at. And guess what, I take a look on my blog that my archives disappeared... and it's like...HOLY SHIT!! Wah liau! Hahaha.. anyways, be back someday to type out my life "stories"... Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors