Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, February 19, 2007

Guess what? It's RIP again... hahaha.. HELLO EVERYBODY!! I'm back online... Well, many people had asked me to come back online.. My baby, Hallie, my classmates... So i guess it's ok to write up again ey? Anyways... it's been like...(look to the left side of the window under the archive segment)... say...4 years? Wow! I mean, I started bloggin' like what? 4 years ago.. And guess what guys? I read up some of my old entries and boy, it sure does bring back the good ol memories..the funny ones, the sad ones, the ones where I felt like givin' up, the ones where I was sooo in love...the ones where I went to NS... It was total memory there... And I can't even recall some of the events... I laughed about the things that I did back then..hahaa..Well, life it self is funny, ain't it?

Things with me and my dearest Hallie are going along just fine if u people wanna know... She's as sweet as ever and of course the occasional arguements that we would have... But hey, I mean, in every relationship, there's bound to be arguments right, I mean.. that's normal..it will only not be normal when a relationship have no arguments at all. I mean, dude! That's like a life of a SIMS character...even SIMs character have complications in their love life..

Imagine a love life without complications... Wow! I mean, that would be like the most ultimate thing everybody wants to have but reality check, that's like impossible.. So yeah, I conclude that it's normal to have arguements in relationships...

Ok.. (Looks back at what had just been typed down)... I guess I sorta drifted a li'l..bit too far... Anyways, back to me and Hallie.. We're doin' fine right now.. And it's really wonderful to have her as my one and only beautiful one in my life...She's fine.. she's close to perfect (can't say perfect cuz....No one's perfect!) And yeah...

Hmm... job u asked? Well... the last time I wrote in was... Coffee Bean right? Well, I quitted Coffee Bean (Yes!....Again!) and currently I'm workin' part time at Screenbox Productions as a transcriber... The pay's ain't much but I guess it's ok though... So yeah.. At least I'm earnin' somethin' right? Rather than not do anything...hehe..

30 bucks per tape... THat's all I'm gettin'... but I ain't complainin'... I mean, hey, got my own office space, my own computer, my own private corner.. air conditioned place...and I got a straight bus to work..so hey.. it's ok... and the job's kinda easy too! The only thing that will make me tired... is the hearing... U really gotta listen properly to things.. that's what the job is all about.. Listenin' and typin' out whatever the actor or interviewer or whoever is talkin in there into the computer...so yeah, that's my job...

As for my school, things are ok I guess...a lot of things happened... Yati got back with someone... for those who knows..well, yeah..she got back with someone.. and there's one or should I say two who's paired up..is now seperated and back to singular... projects..this and that..bla bla bla..seperations in groups..diversity in race..bla bla bla...but overall, I still love my crew... Shark metalemo head guy, zam wail wail or should I say weaow... Hidayah lepak, lin kecik (my favourite adorable li'l one in my crew), yati go lucky a.k.a Yatster ( my home girl ), Nadhirah a.k.a Kennet ( The one with the looks ), Yoda ( cool wise dude), The Cabuters ( Haziq, Nazri & Didi ) and Su & The Gang... I love u peeps! as for the rest... A.K.A... Ehem... Goalie "master", Long Haired Princess of Darkness from the depth of Hell, Mr. Darkman, K.RrrRrrRrr and Mr. Slick-With-Girls-And-Finds-Almost-All-Girls-Attractive... U guys are my side dish.. AKA... Plaster Of Boredom... (Suddenly, I feel the evil inside me..holy madness!!) Well, whatever it is, I love my "crew" very much.. The Parisians, Eunosian, Tampinesians and of course, Woodlanders.. I thank u all for letting me know u people.. If not, I would have been stuck in my Haigians tribe and not explore what's beyond the borders of Geylangotopia... ( Oh...kay...as for this part..it's gettin' a li'l bit....lame... but somehow, it sounded cool, u know..like one of those ol school era..the times of kings and knights..so...yeah)

Together, the Parisians, Eunosians, Tampinesians, Woodlanders & Haigians shall meet every 5 days of the week past their borders and into Simeilenia where they shall sit in a squared room with two other tribe members from Lecturions who will teach them of knowledge beyond knowledge... And together, they shall defeat... the cruel, MAILOTROZ!!!!!! Mailotroz was the ruler of Lameositrous where he bores his people to death with his boring stories but now the time has come for it to end! ( Oh kay, seriously, this is gettin' kinda outta hand...so let us stop with this medieval shit and snap back to reality...ehem...)

ok ok, fine, I'm back aight... but guys, seriously, imagine that was a trailer of some movie to be.. Imagine how singapore can actually be turned into one of those.. U know..LOTR shit... The Hobits, The ORcs.. yada yada..bla bla..u know.... The whole shebangs! ahahah... ok..whatever...

I just got this new tape that I have to do... I have to transcribe and translate this show called "Santai".. for those of u who might know this show...yeah yeah, it's the one that's like on Suria every Sunday.. so yeah.. The episode that I"m holdin' right now is supposed to be played next sunday.. so that's why they need it as soon as possible.. so yeah.. cool! I watched the episode before u people did...nyeah! hahaha...

okaylah, I think my blog's gettin' superly boring.. and too long now...so enough lah..

I'll be meetin' my dearest later on and we'll be visitin' Jae at his mom's shop...it's been a while since I've seen Jae..madness! Aight then... Take care folks... Do pop in once in a while to check my page out..oh wait wait..by the way, I no longer have that Tagboard thingy...cuz u know what..it sucks! Hahahahah! I mean, it doesn't suck literally lah but it can cause major arguments amongst people... So yeah.. So till then...Farewell!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors