Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, August 17, 2006

[ MOOD :-: Insane/Irritated ]

.:: STROKE OF A GENIOUS ::.

Here I am, in class.... and something just happened right before I enter this class..and god damn it.. There I was, tryin' to be smart..doin' a stupid move...this simple move called.."Stretching"... and guess what? My pants fuckin' tore! From the crotch to half of my butt! Fuckin' irritating... Notes taken.. NEVER STRETCH!!! Now I have a fuckin' problem... how am I to go back..hmm..let's find out! hahaha...

.:: BACK TO NORMAL ::.

Life is goin' back to how it was back then cuz I'll be goin' back to Haig Road again... And that is what I not want... U see, I'm really like adapting to my uncle's place in Ubi... the atmosphere, the bus numbers, the location, the comfort..now to go back to my actual home in Ubi..I DON'T WANNA! Some of u know why... The situation back home makes me feel that way. I just don't wanna... NO! Sick of that place...When will my home ever be a home again? When?...

.:: THE GIRL NAMED HALLIE ::.

The love of my life... we're back to normal again... I guess we just have to understand one another better..and to give in whenever we need to... U see, both of us are hard headed buggers... And we're the kind of people who...well, fight till we're satisfied kinda people... hehe.. I mean, there's no lose..hehehe.. but now we're slowly beginning to understand... I give in to her at times and she give in when she needs to...I hope it goes on this way forever...

.:: WHEN 5 GUYS HAVE A MEETING ::.

I'll be headin' down to the studio later on... Got some band meeting later on... Gonna have a li'l discussion... about something.. Hmm, head back home, change my pants... head down back to the studio..

Haig Road = Nearer to studio

So yeah.. there u go..hjahahaha...

.:: GIG UPDATES ::.

20th August @ Gas Haus...I've found out the ticket price..which is 10 bucks... plus one free drink... along with few other bands... Paris In The Making, Rika, The Wreckage, Es War Emnal and a few other bands that I forgot...

We might have a gig on 26th August too...

.:: TAG REPLY ::.

f43n-n30:- Hey bro, thanks man.. first of all, thanks for comin' to the shooting session.. Tanks again! We will hang out again...
PluGGy:- Love u sweetie! Muacks! hehehe.. see u around pluggy-o!
fhasha:- Yeah!! Poison Puff!! The best movie ever! hehehe.. Thanks for reading..dah update dah!!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors