Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, August 10, 2006

[ MOOD:- Mundane/Plain ]

.:: WHAT IS AUGUST 10TH?? ::.

August 10th? That's the date today and some of u people may know what that date is about...the B word...Birthday..yeap..that's right..it's my birthday allright but I still feel like it's any other day. I mean, it's a norm... Birthdays...they're nothin' much special... It's just a date to remember when u were born. Gifts? I appreciate the gifts I'm given and really love it when people do remember my birthday.. but the thing is, no need to hassle urself... The best gift I can get...is simply u... Gifts are nothin'...really..the people are something.. The best gifts, my family, my gf and my friends... that's the best gift I can ever get... But anyways, to those who have messaged, give me gifts and remembered my birthday... Thanks to u guys... Thanks again...

.:: EMPLOYED ::.

Remember the Coffee Bean job? I finally got it... And today's my first day... of all days, my birthday.. startin' my job... will be goin' through trainin' later on at 6... have to rush down after school. I'm gonna be so uncomfortable there cuz the uniform they gave me.. is so fuckin' tight.. superly tight! How am i goin' to work in a comfortable manner if I'm wearin' that super tight fittin' polo T? Whenever I think about the pay...I'm like.."fine, whatever it is...Tight or not, I still have to work..." so yeah, news update...I'm employed!

.:: LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!! ::.

Last Tuesday was one heck of an insaned fun memorable day! No Direction head down to Ngee Ann Poly to do a simple video shoot for Yan's school project... It's like a TV programme..it's called "Unsung Heroes" and it's supposedly to feature local bands and stuff like that. And the school film studio is cool.. it felt like a real film set. The lights, the cameras and everything..it's awesome... And there are even Calafe casts...taking up the the spot as crowd..just to fill up the front, cuz u see, this video is supposedly a live video where we play in a show invited by the programme..u know...ermm..somewhat like...TRL? U know Mtv's TRL?! Somethin' like that..

It was funny and fun..After rehearsals and rehearsals again we finally took our final shot. It was awesome... Before this video shoot, we did an audio recording cuz Yan wanted to mix in the recorded songs in the video...And to take the scene..was difficult cuz we have to like mime what we played in the audio recording..and it's kinda weird, I mean, after years and years of playing live.. as in, really strumming and stuff..it's hard to "pretend" to play... Overall, it was an experience... Pluggy was there too!! And it was awesome to see her super sweet, adorable, fun, whacky, insaned, happy go lucky self again... simply awesome... PLUGGY O!!! hehehe... Love that girl!

.:: CLASS OF BOREDOM ::.

Currently I'm in my EES ( Engineering Essentials S.......) class... i don't know what's the S for...hehe..and it's kinda bored..we have somethin' to do right now but somehow, no one cares..everybody's like doin' their own stuff right now... hehe..It's IFA after this...god damn...so long..boredom..hehe...

.:: NO DIRECTION UPDATE ::.

RECORDING
Currently we're like 45% done with our recordin' in KL... Drums are done.. Bass left one track...for bernard's part..his halfway done..and it's left with me and vocals... KL = $$$$.... SIGH... what to do... Everytime we go up there, it's always an experience..and it's fuckin' fun! Smokin' is cheap there..hehehe.. So we exploit that opportunity!

GIGS
Currently we have a gig on the 20th at Gas Haus... I'm not sure about the pricing and stuff... Currently we're layin' low on gigs due to the recording...

OVERSEAS GIG
Rumours has it that we might be playin' in the Bangkok Fest somewhere in mis September... but we have yet to get news from it... So keep on the lookout peeps...

P.S. Pluggy, thanks for being there the other day, ur awesome! And it was nice to be able to see u again.... haha..I know ur reading this...Take care pluggy-o!! Keep in touch aight? Cheers!

To the rest, thanks for reading, I shall be back again... CHEERS!


No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors