Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, May 07, 2005

.:: Paisehness For The Errors And A Thousand Apologies ::.

First and foremost, I'd like to say, SORRY FOR THE ERROR IN THE PICTURES SECTION... Hehehe.. Cute one Nora.. I don't know why, but when I just realise that the picture that says, "Nora's 21st Birthday" and it comes out another stuff.. i was crackin' myself up.. and same to u too Irma.. Picnic picture jadi Zoo! hahaha.. Okay, most real, I've made ammendments and now everythin' is back to normal and all is in the right sections.. So yeah.. can check out the pics..

.:: Please Stand By ::.

It's a Saturday, but my mind's not free cuz I'm on stand by for some stupid Mobilisation.. i think it's called, Final Surprise.. or somethin' like that. It's a silent activation.. Hopefully they do not call me up.. Cuz I don't wanna waste my Saturday doin' the stupid shit.. All I have to do now is just wait for that call.. And once I received that call I have to be in came by M+2... Which means, two hours after the call.. i have to report in came... damn it.. Stupid army, waste of time!!

.:: Under The Knife ::.

My dad's goin' for his operations soon. This Monday, he'll be admitted to Hospital to have a good rest and all that monitoring stuff... On Tuesday, he'll be going for a minor operation.. They'll be puttin' that camera tube into his stomache to check for the stones in his liver.. Next next week, he'll be goin' under the knife of the surgeon.. I'm kinda worried.. anythin' can happen. I just hope anf pray for the best. *sigh*

.:: License Up For Grabs ::.

Guess what? I've reached my 7000 mark.. Meanin'? Well, the doors to the free license is up for grabs.. BUT.. there's a but to it.. I don't know if I would get that license once I ORD... I mean, if u guys were to read my blog, u guys should know right? I mean, many many accidents = big bad record.. So i don't know if I would get it.. Just hope for it..

.:: Tag Replies To All ::.

Nora :- hehehe, Sorry girl, I don't know what happened to the stupi thing.. Some faults in the HTML... Sorry and paiseh many many!

Nur Khairani :- Heya! Thanks for replyin'.. Anyways, yeah, SHATEC.. WAS from there.. I've added ya.. So aight, cheers!

DaneIsha :- Miss D.. That u? Anyways, NO.. MIRCO settings wasn't on at all. That's pure plain settings shot.. Wait, are u sayin'.. Mirco.. or Micro? But either ways.. no settings was turned on.. plain shot...

ina :- Hey ina! Thanks for the compliments on the title.. that was the supposedly Demo Title.. Which is.. actually our Demo Title.. For the last demo we did.. "A Thousand Miles The Wrong Way".. Anyways, thanks...

Irma :- Hey darlin'! Hehe.. Sorry girl, there was a mistake in the HTML... I've put in the wrong codes.. Anyways, everything's all fixed up.. now u can grab the pics if u want to.. Aight? Cheers!

.:: Closing ::.

As usual, I gotta go.. take care peeps and please, do come back and read if there's any updates.. So for now, take care, BYE BYE!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors