Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

.:: Death Of A President ::.

Wow! Madness, the former president, Mr. Wee Kim Wee... is no longer around... And yesterday, being the duty driver for the day, I was activated and this ops was called.. Operation White Star.. This happens when a "White Horse" dies.. So a big hoo ha happens. Most of the units were activated back to camp.. Being a Post Labour Day holiday... It was fucked up... All the big shots were there to take control of the situation.. To handle all the procedures and all the drills of carryin' the coffins and stuff.. And they just had a rehearsal two weeks ago.. And this happens.. the real deal.. One minute of silence for the Former President...

.:: Duty Off ::.

If ur wonderin' why I'm home today, well, it's because I did duty yesterday, which is... a holiday.. For that, they're givin' me a one day duty off.. Wow! It's kinda amazin' to get an off cuz when ur in MT Line, offs are really hard to come by, being an active units full of details. I'm just sick of that stupid place.. Ngast!

.:: Updated Pictures ::.

If u guys noticed, there's updates in the photo gallery... Some of 'em are pics that was taken like... two months ago.. I think.. so u guys can check it out.. and the most recent update is the memory lane shit.. It's pictures of my band in the younger days... Feel free to check it out...

.:: Display Pics ::.

The four pictures u see up there are my works... The first two was this beautiful sunrise that I saw when I woke up. The first thing I saw, was this.. Beautiful ain't it? The next two.. the one with the enter sign and the one with "A Thousand Miles The Wrong Way".. are some of the many pictures that I've editted.. The one with the white background, that was the supposedly website cover for No Direction... but it was called off...

.:: A Li'l Poem About Love ::.

Something that I found in my old folders... Here's one.. which is so true...

Love may leave your heart like shattered glass,
but keep in mind that there's someone,
who'll be willing to endure the pain of picking up the pieces,
so you could be whole again...
it's just a matter of when that person will appear...

.:: A Poem By An Angel ::.

Another poem I found somewhere in my old folders... It was from Shammie... A regret that I have for ditchin' her.. I'm sorry Shammie...


Dear BIGguy_ND,

I miss you so much
that my heart is aching
Every day I think of you
and all the magical
places you took me
When you're near
I feel complete
but when you're away
I feel as if a part
of me is missing
Remembering all the
good times we had
and all the passionate nights
spent in the erotica
of each other's soul's
the memories return to leave me
feeling as tho I'm dying
I'm simply unable to face life
with this feeling of my
soul mate far from me
Please return to me at once
and tell me that you
love and miss me too
There's not a shred
of doubt inside me
I know I want to spend
my life with you
I can't wait until we can make
the reunion of our passionate
intwined soul's once again
like we did since the beginning
you know in your heart
How much I love you

.:: Farewell To All ::.

That's it for today.. I'm outta here.. Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors