Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Boo yah!! Hey ho all! i'm back again.. woo! Got a long weekend this weekend... most real, it's Christmas today! Happy holidays to all of those that's celebratin' Christmas! Anyways, 1 week had past and well, my days are borin' in camp.. since i camp drive outside.. All i can do is to book in vehicles for Inspection... Madness i tell ya... It's gettin' bored in there.. Fuck man, when will I ever be a free civilian again... most of the guys I know are gettin' that key to civilian-ness already.. nevermind, one more year to go... Just one more year...

One news for ya'all... Me & Hallie.. we're together now.. officially, together.. So yeah, that's one news.. I felt that I should let u guys know.. Just to update things.. talkin' about hallie, i just came back from her place.. I mean, her void deck that is.. I fetched her home and hung out with her till late mornin'.. Awesome feelin'.. It's been awhile since I got this... sincere feeling of lovin' and being loved... I'm lookin' forward for the days that I'll be hangin' out with her.. Love that girl!!

Whoa, read my tagboard and there are some people taggin'... pluGGy, pluGGy, my dear old pluGGy... Don't worry about it girl... I was taken aback that day when u talked that way.. kinda disapointed too... but girl, u should know me.. Heck, we've known each other for a long time and there was even a period where we were even this close (Doing the finger stick together thingy).. i know ur style, u always talk that way whenever ur feelin' Fucked up.. Another words, one of those LaL moods of urs... heh.. old skool siak! hahaha... Aight, just take care of urself okay? Lookin' forward to see ya again sometime.. Catch up with things and do stupid things like what we always did back then? Cheers pluGGy!

Aight, that's it for this mornin'.. Later on, I'll be sendin' hallie to work.. that is if I wake up.. hopefully I will.. yeah.. take care u guys! Cheers to all!

P.S. Shammie, if ur readin' this or to anyone that knows Shammie... I've been lookin' all over for ya but i guess u pull urself out from friendster and myspace cuz somehow ur profile is not in there and when i went to ur site.. it's no longer around and I lost ur number... i was lookin' for u cuz I wanted to wish ya.. A happy birthday... Well, looks like it's more like... A Happy Belated Birthday to ya shammie! Take care of urself! Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors