Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Huergh! Back in the sacks... Yeah, boredom... I came back home just to get my stuff so here I am.. At home, on a Tuesday.. Called my girl but couldn't get through cuz her hi-card is low.. i'm goin' to top it up for her... hopefully her phone's with her.. damn, i miss her already.. Although I spend time with her like.. Three days straight this previous weekend.. Hehe... really really nice, a warm and comfortable feelin'.. yeah yeah.. I know some of u might say.. "People in love, of course lah!".. Come on guys, I mean.. u guys should know how it feels right? Being with ur loved one... Just spendin' time together even though u don't say anythin'.. Havin' ourselves in each others' arms is simple enough to say everythin'.. I guess she's workin' today...

New Year's comin' up soon.. God damn, i ain' t got a fuckin' plan.. Last year.. I spent my fuckin' new year in Sunplaza Park with the boys.. hehehe.. It was crappy but I sure had fun.. Town in new year's eve... bad idea.. Lotsa people.. Crowded to the max and u'll be walkin' like as if u got some feet problem.. 0.5cm per second kinda walk.. Got the preview back then in Christmas.. I mean, it's Christmas and the crowd was already like... WHOA!~~~ So where should I go? I told Hallie that I'd meet her this weekend and it's this Friday.. Where should I go? Hmm... Well, let's see...

Supposedly, today's the day when Tiffany arrive here in Singapore.. But I ain't got news from her in my message box... Now I ain't sure if she's comin' or not... But i feel that she's comin' here allright.. Anyways, Tiffany is a friend of mine who I got to know from MySpace and she's from California... She's comin' down here to study for one semester.. i don't know under what programme or what thing... Well, hopfully I could see her.. Kinda excited cuz this is the first time a friend from overseas comin' down here...

Camp is pretty much borin'.. Not much shit happened... The same old thing.. every single fuckin' day since I cannot drive any vehicle outside.. So fuck! Pretty bored.. Well, ain't much on the topic camp.. Don't even wanna talk about it.. Tsk...

Called up pluGGy yesterday and thought of chattin' up with her but then.. I don't know what's wrong.. it seems that her phone's down or she lost her phone or maybe she just don't wanna pick up the phone.. well, sad to hear voicemail cuz I thought I would hear her voice instead.. I guess she's busy.. So whatever it is, just hope she's well and all.. Kinda miss that girl... pluGGy, if u read this message, call B or anyone.. Especially B aight? cuz I would reach him if there's anythin'... If u wanna reach me, call him on weekends.. Cuz u should know, I'm out with him almost every weekends... Take care pluGGy...

Aight, that's it for today.. I'll be back this weekend to write more.. hopefully.. And I have a few new pics to upload.. oh yeah, there's already some new pics for u guys to check out.. One more thing, if u guys feel that my webbie is kinda lame.. tell me so i know, so I can do somethin' about it... maybe re-vamP? Or maybe just do minor adjustments? heh... Aight, take care and cheers to all!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors