Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Hey ho to all... I'm back.. After 7 days of fucked up life in DB... All u see are the four walls in ur cell.. And each time u go out is only in the mornin' to do a stupid PT set... One set consists of 20 jumpin' jacks, 20 sit ups, 20 push-ups and 20 sec of leg raise... And altogether we have to do 4 sets each mornin'... after that, 20 rounds around the "parade" square carryin' two sandbags in the fieldpack, each weighin' about 10 kg... After that shit, u'll do about half hour of foot drills... After that, u go for lunch in ur cell.. And the food in there... SUCKS TO THE CORE... u can't taste a fuckin' taste in ur food and the soup... taste like crap.. it's like water and they just add a li'l bit of flavourin'.. And the veges on the "dish"... it's even worse..it's like, soggy and left there for a long time.. and it somehow make u lose ur appetite.. I've only been in there for 7 days and it was fucked up in there... After lunch, u do nothin' but sit in ur cell until dinner time... and dinner's at 4.. can u believe that? And after that, u do the same shit, just sit in there.. And think of the wrongs u've done... until it's lights off time... luckily I ain't alone in there.. I was in there together with 4 other cellmates... Among them, I was the only one with a 7 day sentence while the rest was with a 30 or 40 days sentence.. And i respect them cuz they can hang on... by today, some of 'em are out already cuz they did their time... It's really fucked up in there... And can u believe this? I have to call a Lance Coporal, "sir" when I'm in there... And they act all fucked up just because they're from the PROVOST unit... but some of 'em are okay but some are like stuck up... Whatever it is, I know that I'm outta there... This time, i'll watch my steps real close. So to those NSF or NSF-To-Be... Never.. i say again, NEVER GO IN DB...

Anyways, i'm back to my normal days again... And everything's goin' fine with Hallie... Slowly, I'm beginnin' to understand her and i guess that she's beginnin' to understand me... Hmm.. She's awesome, she's the light at the end of that long tunnel which keeps me goin' on even when I'm down. I love this girl so much! i'll be meetin' her later in the day... To hang out maybe... or watch movie.. or stuff like that...

Thanks to the DB fuck that I didn't get to perform with my band the other day.. It was the most fucked up feelin'...really fucked up...

Called pluGGy up early yesterday to talk to her and somehow, I feel that she changed... She ain't the same ol' pluGGy that she used to be... i just miss the old pluGGy... I can't change her, she becomes who she wants to be... Whatever it is, I'm am tryin' hard to see her as the same pluGGy that I knew 4 years ago... pluGGy, if ur readin' this... miss ya and good luck in choosin' ur path... (Oh...kay.. I don't really get what I'm tryin' to say.. but I hope u guys understand what I mean...)

Aight, that's it for today, I'm outta here... Cheers to all!



No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors