Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Hey ho to all! I guess it's peaceful these days ey? I've not been home for almost two weeks... Madness ain't it? Last week, my weekend was burnt cuz I had to send those recruits to Mandai 300m Range, it's somewhere near the Night Safari. And guess what? I had to stay there from 8 in the mornin' till 12am the next day? Wake up at 6am, head out to the company, pick up those recruits and head down to the range... Reach there roughly around 7 plus in the mornin'.. and once we're there, we sleep... All in all there's 8 drivers includin' me... We sleep till lunch time then we wake up again... eat our lunch, talk shit with each other, then go back to sleep... dinner time, wake up, talk shit.. then sleep again... wake up at night to go back to camp.. Once we're in camp, it's like 12 plus in the mornin' the next day... Same repeated cycle for Friday, Saturday and Sunday... That ain't bad.. the thing that I was fucked up about was that, the detail was a cock up! I planned up for the Raya outin' last weekend and boom! I got the detail sheet on Friday sayin' that I'm going for range.. Ain't that awesome?! Everybody was lookin' forward to go out that day includin' myself cuz that was the only day my dear Hallie can go out with me and my friends... I had never felt so fucked up! Not only that, I hit a rover with a 5 tonner while movin' out of the parkin' lot.. what can be worse? It was night time, it was rainin' heavily... My side view mirrors were all covered up with rain drops and my side window was fogged up due to the air con in the cabin of my tonner.. So another words, I can't see shit! So bang, there I go, half of the front bumper of the rover was scraped off... big time! Right now, I'm the topic for the season in MT Line... "Popular" and the "In-Thing" for the season.. Fucked up.. Okay, enough of that.. After comin' back on Sunday, I check out my detail for Monday... Okay, so it's In-Camp aread, coverin' safety... Meanin', I'll be stayin' in camp and do safety for the soldiers... So there I go, reportin' there... The next thing I know.. BOOM.. I'm in Tekong... How cock up can the details be? Supposedly, I'm to be in Tekong for 5 days... but I went back to mainland cuz the Sargeant that I was attached to, got replacements for me... And not only that, my rover brokedown when I was in Tekong... I was really at the point of breakin'.. I feel that I could lose my mind anytime...

That wasn't it... My line had been cut off, so right now, contact is difficult for everyone, includin' myself... That ain't the worst... I called up Hallie when I was in Tekong usin' the Public Phone and guess what? M1 cut off her line too! Both with the same reason, unpaid bills... Right now, I'm missin' her dearly... Cuz I don't know how to reach her and I guess that she doesn't know how to reach me too... I don't have her home number.. and the only contact was her phone.. I was hoping that she'd pick up the phone but all I hear when I dialled her number was..."The M1 customer that ur callin' is temporarily out of service..." I was like dragged down to the ground and if possible, pushed down into the soil and dug in... I was feelin' waaaay fucked up that day.. I worry on Hallie and I'm misisn' her so much... The only way is to either wait for her at her place...hopefully we would meet at the lift lobby... or go to her work place and hope that she's workin' on that day... or go up to her house (although I have no idea on which unit she's stayin' in, maybe I can try knockin' at every Malay house on that floor!)... Hallie baby, if ur readin' this, I want u to know that I'm missin' u and I really really wanna meet up with u! And I'm really sorry for everything dear...

Currently, I'm typin' out this blog in the DO's Office (Duty Officer) cuz I'm the duty driver for today... So right now, chillin' out at the office typin' out this blog.. Boredom... Simply lookin' forward for my weekend...I miss my girl, I got no line, I'm the bull's eye of my MT Line... POWER GEDEGAH!!! Madness!!! ARGH!!!

*Sigh*... that's it, I'm outta here... Till then... Offheidesen!

P.S. Hallie baby, I've put ur pics out of my blog... Now u don't have to worry aight? Love ya!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors