Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, October 29, 2004

Whoa... Not been in here for quite some time.. And god damn.. People hate me huh? What can I do? There's no such thing as everybody likin' u... So yeah, there's the haters and there's the likers and there's the neutral party... I don't know, after readin' the tagboard, I seriously don't know what I've done wrong and seriously, why must we resort to violence ey? Why can't humans talk in a peaceful manner? I mean, vulgarities and all and bein' intimidatin'... I mean, about Dzafir, i don't know, just ignore him for a while.. He's pushin' it... Dzaf, please, stop the taggin'... For cryin' out loud Fir, it's my blog... Chill out for a while aight?

I'm givin' up... Lal... Aight, tired of typin' for a while... Be back.. whenever I'm back.. So yeah, offheidesen!

Guten tag und tut mir!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors