Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Hey ho all! how's it been? I know that it's been quite a while since I've last typed in my entry... Some of u may be wonderin', what's goin' on? nothin' much... Don't have much time anymore for anythin'.. I mean, i don't even write in my diary no more... Cuz everytime my day's done in camp, I would be too tired to write... Can't even think straight.. The number of details I'm havin' is increasin'.. And guess what? I even have detail on Sunday and that is today... My first weekend detail.. Fucked up ain't it? I'll make sure they pay me back with one off day... Fuckin' weekend and they take it away... Whatever it is, it's good, cuz I can get my mileage.. I'll be sendin' the recruits to bedok camp... I have no idea for what... And what's best, this will be my first troop lift... insane...And I have another detail tomorrow... power packed! hehehe...

Allright, many things happened since i last wrote... My & puGGy, we've not been talkin' much or even SMS cuz I guess she's busy and all.. And same goes to me.. I don't want to bother her... Miss her.. Yes I do, big time.. But i can't do much about it... And I guess that I'm movin' on... Memories remains...

I've found someone... Someone of my choice... after dates and dates.. I found the right one... She's nice, she's sweet, she's adorably cute and she's cool... She cares and she worries for me... And I like her...a lot! We've known each other for quite some time now and well... I guess we're datin'... In my terms, it's datin', I don't know about hers... Hallie's her name... My beautiful sweet angel... Sweet Angel With A Cool Atittude! hehehe...

Aight, I guess I should stop talkn' about her, u guys might get bored of it... Anyways, ain't much left to say.. so u know what? I'm outta here... I'll write in again whenever I'll write in...

Miss D - hey, I ain't mad at ya... Don't worry.. aight? Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors