Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Thursday, September 23rd, 2004,
10:46pm - Holy shit! You guys wouldn't believe the dream I had yesterday... It was super weird. That must have been the best sleep I ever had. To those who remembers or know Melanie...Melanie Yandina Pohl, the German/Indon mix chick from my school (SHATEC) and who was my classmate... Yes, that hot, caucasian whammax with that firm ass... The gal that went back home to Germany already.. I dreamt of her, again... Second time and it's the same dream I had, maybe a year ago. The exact same dream, somewhat like I put in a VCD and play it or somethin'... Same faces, same place, same names, same situation but with a slight twist in the storyline... In that dream, we had somethin' goin' on... We were datin'... The boys from my band was there too... It was whacked! Twice, same exact dream... Coincidence? Or was my dream tryin' to show some kind of a sign? If I happen to dream about it again, I'll freaked out! Sheesh!!

pluGGy called me and she has a job now, I'm happy that she got another job since that last incident, I'm sure she'll be happy... She love that kinda job. Congratulations pluGGy!

A few minutes after talkin' to pluGGy, Surya called me up and boy, I sure miss her. She aked me out since she knows that Tuesdays and Thursdays are my nights off but she asked me a li'l too late... She told me that she misses me and wished to see me. I better hang out with her before she moves out of Singapore to stay somewhere else. Yes, she's migratin'. Sweet doll...

Tasha's been missin' but I'll just lay low cuz she said that she's busy with school stuff... Can't wait to chat up with her again.

Got a detail for today, did some store run and yes, got to drive after sittin' around in camp for too long... Selarang to Pasir Ris Camp to Ayer Rajah Camp back to Pasir Ris and back to Selarang... In total, I clocked 94km today... At least it's somethin', all in all, I've clocked about 528km... Ain't much yet but slowly...

Aigh, that's it...Outta here!

"He feels that their bond is drifting apart, she... had distant away from him..."

(END :- 11:07pm)

Wednesday, September 22nd, 2004

9:56pm - *Sigh* What a way to start off my entry, by sighin'... Anyways, I still wonder, is it wrong for guys to write diaries? What's wrong with guys writin' in shits and feelings and memories that they had, to remember their years? Most guys finds it lame or even gay but I don't, it's like a photo album except that this one, it's in words and once you read it, visual department from your memory bank will sorta "load" up the data and by then, you would be sittin' there with the book in your hand or on the table as you stare blankly and you would go into this stage called "day Dreamin'"... And you'll have a short 10 to 15 minutes "movie" experience as your head plays back those memories...

Wow, that's a long one, just on "diary" itself. Back to my daily brin' "routine" life stories. Ain't much today except that my Staff Sergeant opened up another store to do stock checks and re-arrangin'. I fuckin' hate this. It's the storeman's job, ain't us drivers but fuck, we had to do what we had to do. The store's only halfway done and we have to get back there again tomorrow to do that mess again.

My life's pretty much borin' these days, ain't got any new shit happenin'... If you guys watched "Groundhog Day" before, it's a li'l somethin' like that. Here's my daily routine:-

Monday: - Wake up, Go "Life" run, Work till 6pm, Rest in bunk...Sleep.

Tuesday:- Wake up, Work till 6pm, Rest in bunk, Go out if anyone asked me to (Nights Off),
Report back by 11:30pm...Sleep.

Wednesday:- Wake up, Go "Life" run, Work till 6pm, Rest in bunk...Sleep.

Thursday:- Wake up, Work till 6pm, Go out if anyone asked me to (Nights Off), Report back by
11:30pm... Sleep.

Friday:- Wake up, Go "Life" run, work till 6pm, Go home, Go out and hang out... Most of the
time, I stay out from home.

Saturday:- wake up, use computer, Check mails or messages, Watch TV... Go out till late, crash
at B's place.
Sunday:- Wake up from B's place, Head home (Normally in afternoon or evenin'), Rest at home
(For a while), Go out again, head back home then head back to camp.

See what I mean... After Sunday, it goes back to Monday... My life's a fuckin' tape... It's like as if it's put on a repeat play. Over and over.

Enough of that, pluGGy messaged me and that's nice... SMS Chatted with her for a while but now, she didn't reply... Hmm... Busy I guess.

I wrote too long... Till then...

"So much effort was put in yet he wasn't noticed by the girl he truly loves as she goes on with her life..."

(END:- 10:23pm)

Tuesday, September 21st, 2004

11:52pm - Aight! It's a fuckin' Tuesday and I'm relieved because that shit that happened yesterday? You know, the sleepin' thing, bla bla... i guess my staff is droppin' that shit. I might not go DB afterall. Got my 11 B back... Jeez...

Did nothin' much today besides that fucked up store shit in 9 DISCOM. It was a whole load of shit! Luckily it rained cuz we didn't do much then... So we rested... A lot!

Got my nights off today, went out with the guys in my bunk. Hung out in Tampines. Ain't much shit... But well, for a hang out session with camp mates for the first time, was quite an experience. Kinda fun... The guys are playin' cards right now while I'm on my bed, writin' this diary. I think I'm hittin' the sack now... Cheers!

(END:- 12:15am)

Monday, September 20th, 2004

10:50pm - Zoikz! Fuck to the maximus! Started the week with a super bad note! I overslept in my bunk, didn't go for the mornin' "Life" run and what's worse... I didn't fall in... And that cost me and my bunkmates some big time shitsness. Our staff sergeant was super pissed with us and he took our 11 Bs and he said that he wants to charge us and maybe send us to DB (Detention Barrack) under the offence of sleepin' durin' workin' hours and no fallin' in to count strength... Fuck dudes and dudettes! I mean, DB for this small shit?! Whatever it is, I'm havin' a hard time to book out since my 11 B is with him. Whatever it is, FUCK IT! I ain't stressin' myself with what's to become.

Yesterday was an awesome day! Had loads of fun! Those who were there with me that day... We trashed the set big time! Yeah!! And to the guys of the "Anyhow Band", Awesome crappy emo session in BMC! Amaciam? Cut our first album next week ah?! Surely the song "When The Mic Drops" will become our number one hit! Hahaha!!

Anyways, have not been talkin' to Tasha lately and I miss that zany girl. She's busy with her exams and stuff... Hope to hear from her again.

To that someone who was there on Sunday, I'm sorry if I behaved that way towards you... I regretted doin' that...

Aight, that's it for today, Cheers!

"I tried hating you but you're just too beautiful of a being created by god for me to hate and another thing, you mean so much to me..."

(END:- 11:03pm)




No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors