Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, October 01, 2004

Ngast! After readin' my tagboard (again)... So many things had happened.. I mean.. New tags comin' in... Ginger, thanks for the advice but I ain't lookin' for sympathy it's just how I feel... ain't this a blogger? Isn't this the place where people type in their thoughts and sort of a journal? So there u go, I know many would say go on... Come on, lotsa people tell me that... I'm tryin' to but I don't know why I just can't... I pushed myself,tryin' hard to forget but girl, u don't know what's in my head and my feelings... To those who've been readin' my blog and thinks that I'm doin' this pluGGy thing on purpose... if only u guys can be me just for once and feel how it's like..only then u guys would understand why, I'm me... To those who don't favour me, or maybe hate me (Most probably, some of u guys DO hate me but just doesn't show it)... I'm sorry in any way if I make u guys look me in another way..I'm sorry if I've offended anyone in anyway, I'm sorry for being me... But that's just how it is.. I am, who I am, can't change that... If u feel that readin' my blog will make ur blood boil, by all means, stop comin' to blindedheart and if u link me up, un-link... To those who hate me...Just erase me off ur minds.. Take it as I don't exist...

Anyways, back to my entry... Ain't much been goin' on in camp... The stores are finally done and over with... Today's the store check.. But I ain't in camp, I got a one day off due to the AHM '04 thingy... So I claimed it today... which is a friday... Off on a Friday = Long Weekend... So there u have it... I'll be meetin' the guys today to hang out and stuff... B wants to catch a movie.. And I think it's Resident Evil... (Darn!)... Let's see how it goes.. Anyways, gotta go and pick someone up now (And it ain't B)... She's finishin' class around 12 plus... So yeah... I'll be fillin' in more entry tomorrow after I come back from B's... So... Cheers to all!


No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors