Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Insane! If u guys wanna read my past entries..it's at the bottom, I've just updated the shit... Anyways, ain't much goin' on..Ain't got plans for today and no one called me yet.. So I'm stayin' home till somebody comes up with some plans and anybody wants me along..I'll go...just call me..anyone.. anyways.. One guy asked me in my tagboard if pluggy's ain't angry with me takin' her pic...Dude..of course she ain't..Happily, she wants to take the pic as well.. And can't u see the pics? She was lookin' AT the camera.. She doesn't mind.. And why do u care? I don't get it, why u people are so bothered by other people's life... Go be a jackass and fuck urself up ur own ass with a 9 iron... Jeez... Give it a break... Aren't u tired?

Anyways, to the rest of the people who's readin' this site... pictures will be up soon... Just hang on...

That's it..I'm outta here...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors