Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Wow..it's been like weeks that I've not been checkin' in cuz I've been too busy in camp. And besides..everytime I got home, I go out again, so never get the chance to check my shit... And what I've found...War of Words goin' on in my blog...Madness... i don't get it, why do u guys hate us so much...what's the friggin' reason? Explain to us... Don't just blurt out senseless words and meaningless crap without makin' us understand what have we done wrong... It's friggin' obvious that u dissers are uncivilised...Brought up by bunch of barbarians who never thought manners and ways of civilisation... *sigh*... Anyways, I'm still at lost on why u guys hate us... Please...explain...

"Finding reasons to hate will only make u lose the opportunity to love... With that, U only live as a person full of hate..."

Okay, I don't know where the hell did I get that from...

Anyways, hung out with the bunch last week and I mean..the bunch..a whole lot of us..Hangin' out and talkin' crap and watched "The Ghost"... That show ain't that scary..The ghost itself...Ain't that freaky..it's the sounds that makes u jump... U know..One of those sudden.."JRENG!!!!" Kinda thing? Anyways, the story was okay..but it's too predictable....U'll know when the scary parts come...But the storyline was good...twsited end... It makes ya confused...

Amidst the hangin' out, I realized that one person... I truly care..is finally back with that other person... U guys would know who... Well, as much as it drags me to say...It's great for them, I guess they're meant for each other... It's just me... all this while, never learn to let go... Finding it hard... But sometimes, u just gotta let go and let others cherish their own moments with what u once had... I'd say I let go but I'll always remember what we shared... A piece of my heart is somehow, still there... as a friend and someone who will always care... Cheers to both of 'em...

That's it for this entry...I don't know when will there ever be a next entry...cuz I'm not on the comp most of the time these days... To all... Cheers! And yeah, one more info...I ain't sure about this shit but we might be playin' tomorrow... (Sunday)... At Tampines Interchange..or somethin' like that... (TAmpines int?!?! What the hell?!) So yeah... I'm outta here! Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors