Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, August 13, 2004

Wow! It's been a while since I've last checked my blog... And shit, lotsa entries.. And yeah... I'm a hopeless child...I'm still wondering, what's the issue with this Zeos guy...or gal...whoever he/she is... This particular person has one serious issue with me... Zeos, I tell ya what, meet me...We talk it out, adultly... rather than seeing u being an immature brat on my blog...let's meet up ey? Just a casual talk... Explain why u hate me so much... I just don't get it... So leave a message on my tagboard and it's a date to meet up.. aight? We talk things out..settle this dispute once and for all...

Anyways, to all u guys who wished me happy birthday, I'd like to say thanks! It meant a lot... Inn, no worries bro, it was okay... And shammie, girl, my phone's down so I didn't get ur message at all... And Shammie, thanks a million! And to the rest of ya, thanks...

Aight, I'm in Sembawang for my second week already and god damn, when in the name of satan's hell is my unit going to call me up?! I'm bored of being a storeman there! Come next week, it's my third week... Jeez breeze... Long time... But anyways, it ain't that bad here, all I do is...well...photocopy...and be the warrant's office boy... U know..clean this, fetch this...do this..do that..bla bla bla... but once my job's done, no one bother me and my partner in the storeroom.. So yeah.. Anyways, today's a Friday, I got a day off tomorrow, meanin'.. I do not have to book in... YEAH!... So it's crashin' day at B's today... Madness! Hehehe.. I'll be headin' out later, meetin' Shaun first to get my phone... After that meet the bunch at Airport... It's been a while since I've last been to airport...darn...wonder how is it like there now... Well, that's it..I'm outta here...Take care all...Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors