Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, August 09, 2004

Happy Fuckin' Birthday Singapore!! 39th! hah! Old country! hahaha.. Fuck lah! Why am I feelin' this way? Ngastness...Got a wonder..why is my mom a bit slow in the head? 12 year old stuck in a 50+ year old lady.. I mean.. What fuck? She blames everyone else but never herself..I wonder why? She have this always-win thought... Ah fuck it, I can't be bothered about her anymore..all she does is, curse that I would be in bad luck...or talk about my friends which I hate the most...and what other fuck things... FUCKING HOPELESS! Yeah yeah, I know, she had always been there...without her I wouldn't be her..bla bla..yada yada..I know..But fuck..I mean, please...even that is the rights..but at least...at least show some maturity.. Why am I sayin' this...Fuck it!

Today's NDP..and B's in it...hehehe.. ENJOY AH EH!! Marching around! hahahaha.. GOH siak! haha...Right now he's there...haha..doin' his shit..
Oh madness! The parade's in! hahaha.. It's on tv...Everyone's in..except the GOH Contingent...Contigent? hmm..however u spell it..hehehe...oh..they're not in yet..ngast...

"Hope is a waking dream..." <--- Hmm.. I've been hoping...and I'm still not awake from my dreams...Why? Ngastness... Fuck this shit...I'm feeling F-ed Up all of the sudden! *Sigh*... Hopes that's all I'm havin'... Ah..fuck it ey?

My plans after ORD...hmm...Well..I ain't got any qualifications...So what can I do? I wanna hit the books again but fuck, ain't got the dough.. Well, I don't know if this is much of a plan.but I might work temporary as a despatch driver..u know... send stuff...and maybe even with that..I can use the company's van..go around..have fun... BUT...this all boils down to..IF..I clock my 7000 click with good record... It's all a big IF... *sigh*.. Shit! They're playing Muneruva... hahaha.. I'm not feelin' good..all of a sudden...

D, if ur readin' this...Yeah.. I was a bit mad at ya.. And still am...a bit..I think...I don't know...whatever it is, I'm sorry if I offended ya..or anythin' like that.. So aight... Some day...we shall get the shot..

Yeah, got my pay on saturday... And fuck..I'm downed by 50 already...I'm still gonna get that N-Gage... I told u guys that I ain't..but hey...Got a deal that's so tempting... So I'm gettin' it...300 - 260 = 40 bucks....What the fuck can I do with 40 bucks for the whole month? Ain't got my concession card topped up... Ngast...

Aight, that's it..I'm outta here, gotta go drink my coffee..and play my game...cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors