Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, August 20, 2004

XOXIMUS!! This is gettin' insanely insane! Okay, whatever that means... Anyways, I already got my postin'... And it was a one big foul up... Stupid Sembawang Camp S1... Didn't even tell us when to report, what to bring and where the hell is the camp... luckily I went scoutin' with my bro on where the camp is. I got posted to 3 SIR.. Which was, back then, In Bedok... Bedok Corner, nearby the 3rd Guards Camp... So yeah, today, I'll be reportin' blindly... How great? Stupid Manpower in Sembawang... But anyways, it feels good to have a unit now, no more storeman shit... But somehow, miss my store and of course my Warrant Officer who's one hell of a joker...

Anyways, we have a show comin' up next week and boy, I ain't THAT ready to play.... Need a couple more practice... Cuz what we're playin' are all new materials... God damn... And yeah, I read my tagboard and what the hell? People framin' others? And what?! My blog has become someone else's diss spot? Shit man, this is MY blog... Why the hell are there others dissin' someone else? And like what Aliff says, Internet Heroes... More like Internet Whores... Dare to diss but doesn't dare to say out his/her name... Come on guy, if u wanna diss, diss it with pride, let us know who u are..or if u say, who u guys are.. Wouldn't it be great to just let us know and confront whoever ur dissin'? It would be better to say it out face to face... Wouldn't the others agree on my statement? If ur just typin' out words, that's like a wuss's style of doin' things... So dissers, show urself... it's gettin' out 'o hand here... And it's so....yesterday... U guys are makin' it so mundane and boring... Make it more interestin'!! By dissin' face to face... That'll be awesome.. The public, looking..as u guys makin' a scene out of a small thing... And publicity, the excitement of guessin' what the other party will do... Stuff like that... So my advice... Diss Forwardly and not at the back of the line... Cheers to u guys! Just felt like lettin' u guys know...

Aight, back on track, I'm so... oweing M1....And I'm so fuckin' dead... Gotta pay them before they take legal actions against me... DARN... So dead...

Missin' a few people lately... Miss D for one... i guess it's my bad to make her not call me... And I'm missin' my secondary school mate.. Tunggal... He's in BMT and I guess he even POP already... Wonder how he's doin'... And I'm missin' someone in particular... That someone who I've been missin' always... She's been busy with work and other stuff.. Sometime it makes me sad... Missin' the old days...

Aight, that's all for now, I gotta go to my new camp....Cheers to all!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors