Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Zoikz! It's a fuckin' Tuesday already! Most real, I got attached to store again in Sembawang while waitin' for my fuckin' posting... Can u believe this? What? I have some kind of a storeman face? Whatever it is, I know that it's temporary.. Hyaks... So yeah, I came in yesterday and guess what? I saw Wan Plucky... and most real, he's an RP... Madness...I was kinda stunned to see him there... Didn't expect that.. The whole Plucky is in CD except Wan... heh... So yeah, two days had past..and well, it ain't that bad as a storeman, kinda slacked...

Anyways, I've not been updatin' my blog... That saturday at the NDP preview..it was okay...Same old shit every year...except for some new stuff.. Or new acts..that's about it... but the goodie bag was cool..it looked okay..a sling back, if only it doesn't have those sponsors and all.... It would have looked perfect... Got a "nokia" phone which is actually a torchlight... And some other stuff... Overall show...Well it was okay.. Went with pluGGy and she was so fuckin' cute when she gave that reaction... U know, it's like the Child-like reaction when the fireworks goes off or the Total Defence vehicles comes out... She gave that superly cute look... Words can't describe it... What makes it even more fun was the bunch of malay guys sittin' at the back... They were fuckin' loud but it's that funny and crappy kinda loud...so we sorta shared along the laughter at the jokes they make... well, after the preview... I accompanied pluGGy at PA for her friend to come... One of her ITE schoolmate who was on marshelling duty that day... So yeah, accompanined here till about 10 and that's when I took off to town... To meet up with the bunch.. They were at the Weekend Trip gig at Youth park.. i came in when the last band was playin'.. And that band was B-Quartet... They...were...FUCKING AWESOME!! They were tight... Great sounds and great vocals... I was impressed by them..

After the gig, the rest of the guys went home... Except me, Fad and B... IK joined us after a while.. We were standin' at one spot cuz we just don't know on where to go... Suddenly IK passed by.. So it was kinda spontanious... He wanted to watch I,Robot... so yeah, that was our spontanious plan...We watched I,Robot.. After that, head out to B's place... The usual... Me and fad.. Heh..

And on Sunday, we jammed... at BMC..can u fuckin' believe that? I made a promise upon myself on not to ever jam there again but it's just that...we HAD TO... Fuckin' assholes over there, I hate that uncle... Anyways, jammin' was crappy that day... Had not touched our stuff for quite some time... So yeah...

And what's with this, u guys never use ur brain whenever u fill in my tagboard...is it? Please, I would prefer constructive and INTELLIGENT comments... Don't make comments like what Primary school kids would do... So, if u airheads wants to diss me... Please, diss me smartly...at least... Aight? So yeah... Enjoy dissin' folks! Cheers!


No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors