Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, July 02, 2004

Whoa... I read my blog again.. There's still a few of unhappy people.. This group of groupies.. oops, I mean, group of fans of ska are still unhappy with me. Just because I said somethin' about the ska "scene" here... I don't hate ska and I never said ska sucks... U guys are assumin'.. Assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups, do u guys know that? Don't assume until u get solid rock proof of things. Hearsays are also a bitch ass thing. This guy hears from this other guy and it goes to this girl and it goes on and on until it spreads when all of those words are.. hearsay.. and none of them are true. Some of u say things about me when u know shit about me. Have u hanged out with me before? Have u even talk to me before? If not, then don't assume... Talkin' about ska, I don't hate ska in fact I do listen to ska... Catch 22, Mad Caddies, VooDoo Glow Skulls, Save Ferris, Reel Big Fish, Mustard Plug, what else? And I don't hate the local ska bands... As for them, that genre, I say Cesspit tops, cuz of their good horns, harmonised vocals, good showmanship.. They're one heck of a local ska band compared to Fishtank who was recognised earlier then Cesspit but their music's.. a li'l diff and not my cup of tea.. I simply don't listen much of ska.. I'm more to the emo screamo shmimo whatever u wanna call it..

What makes me sick is... the PEOPLE... They just make me sick of ska.. thanks to those people, it makes me sorta dislike ska or more like, not hearin' more of ska... I pity those bands who plays and not havin' any crowd up there standin' and supporting like how it was back then durin' the LCH Days... Everyband, every slot, everyone was upfront... Supporting the band with full hearted energy... These days, it's more about the "kechet-kechet" music.. Ska that is.. How many times do u see the kids stand upfront for any other bands who's playin' other genres? Rarely right? Let's take an example.. In this show, majority are ska bands and there's only like 4 or 5 bands who's in the "others" genre... (Emo,punk rock,hardcore,indie..etc).. And when a ska band plays, everyone stands up automatically.. I mean, wow! If only that happens to the other bands... And when other bands play.. The kids would magically.."disappear" Off to the coffee shop to hang out until the next band plays or simply just sit down far away from the front..(at this moment, I know some of u are hatin' me already, thanks to my statements).. So yeah, that's all I'm sayin'.. I'm not statin that I hate ska... I just hate the followers.. okay, maybe not hate.. just don't favour them... And what I think about u dissers..hmm.. it's not about the ska or the scene.. it's simply u guys hate me from the start...

Come on, admit it, it ain't about ska.. But what the heck ey? In this place called Earth, nothin' is perfect... There's no such thing as everybody likin' everybody.. if that happens, there wouldn't be hate or war so yeah, I'm acceptin' things as it is. U guys wanna hate me, go ahead, it's ur choice, what can I do right? What?! Get down on my knees and beg u to like me? no way! Just let it be as it is.

So yeah, that's my say...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors