Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, July 02, 2004

To all the tagboarders.. Here are my replies:-

nurl: ehhh. where's the chaletttt piccccs. i wannnnaaaaaaaa c!

.:BIGguy:. Hey! Chalet pics will be up soon, just to busy to do it, I got the first day up, check it out though.

DaNe|sHa: Hey Big Fella... Car cruisin's coming up soon...

.:BIGguy:. Hehehe, yeah that's nice.. Cruisin' around ey? Maybe I can borrow ur car someday? I'll drive and we cruise...hehehe, if u did, u must be nuts!

zeos: wah dier kutuk ska sey.. dier lah paling Rock per. hah~ isap la kau.

.:BIGguy:. Kutuk ska? hmm... I thought dissin's only for people, I ain't sayin' about ska, ska's nice.. U got the wrong impression.. The way u type...u sound like a mat.. U know, typical malay to the max? That kinda mats.. Ye ah, aku tau aku ni melayu tapi melayu macam kau peh orang sikit peh susah ah.. Apa apa lah mat... Kau nak kutuk aku, enjoy...

anonymous: fuck u motha fucker

.:BIGguy:. Really? I'm a mother fucker? Oh yeah, I fucked ur mom when u and ur dad ain't home.. Just remembered... Sorry man, ur mom was great! Now, let me ask u, how do u feel when I say that? Great? or bad? Remember, don't fuck others any-o-how..Please, it ain't ur world alone and I'm sorry if I offended u...

ra-fieex: hur ska is nice.. its the people who make it sucky.. okie im crapping ... hello wan.. road to riverdale?

.:BIGguy:. Thanks rafiee... I just said it out but these guys ain't listenin'... Ska is nice it's just the people...

anonymous: w/o the ppl there wont b o crowd. so fuck u bigassguy. fuck u

.:BIGguy:. Really? There won't be a crowd? Boo Hoo, I'm cryin' out loudly! Where were the fuckin' rudies when the emo gig was playin' the other day? Or the skins or the other "fashion parade" kids? I don't see any of those kids in L2R4 in the Rockstar Collectives show back then in ANA Hotel.. Where were they? Skankin' to death?

alif: first, he did not say ska sucks. he just said there were too many ska bands. and the crowd only supports ska. so go figure okay mofo.

.:BIGguy:. Thanks Tengtai, ur awesome.. They don't get my words.. oh wait, maybe they're just TOO YOUNG.. I don't know...I'm just guessin'..cuz the way they type it out in my tag, it seems like it...

heh: quote: "when a FUCKIN' ska band plays" - he doesn't even need to say "ska sucks." the implications are already there.

.:BIGguy:. I don't only use the word "fuckin" in that sentence.. Read again, it's in the whole god damn entry.. So when Propghandi played Ska Sucks, they hate ska? They were playin' that song in a ska rythm... What's with u guys?!

zeos: quit dissin da ppl new to ska. they jus like u guys few yrs ago. whu r u to say abt da scene. ur still a piece of shit. u tink u cool? c ya july 3rd.

.:BIGguy:. Hmm, this group of new guys I'm dissin'? If they dress like a normal kid I don't diss them.. Come on, I don't diss the other kids who come to the gig plainly dressed.. These new kids, they're INFLUENCED by others, thinkin' that being a rudie is "cool"... Few years back, when I was a newbie, I don't dress up in suits or tryin' to look like I'm in.. That sorta thing... U asked me, do I think I'm cool? No.. It's a straight forward answer, no... I ain't cool at all... Rockstar Collective kids are "cool"... and yeah, see ya on 3rd July, approach me aight? Say hi to me, or maybe diss me in front of the stage.. I would love to see ya! Don't diss my band, just me, they ain't involve in this...

einziger: may i remind u guys... this is a personal blog... he has his own right to say what he wants... hurhur.. anyways.. hello wan!

.:BIGguy:. No point in sayin' that.. They don't get the meanin' of "PERSONAL".. anyways, hi to u! and thanks...

hah: and may i remind you this is a tagboard meant for passerbys.. we also have a right to say what we want..hurhur..

.:BIGguy:. Yeah, I agree with u too.. LIke I said, say what u want, feel free to tag.. be it diss or to please...

alif: may i remind you guys you don have to enter here at all and don read his entries. you have your rights to get lost.. hurhur.

.:BIGguy:. Thanks again tengtai..

:: Praba :: how have you been man? you okay? i`ll see you around then, byee

.:BIGguy:. Doin' good... Except that it's pretty much borin' these days.. NOt much excitin' has happened...Yeah, I'll see u around too...

zeos: so havin a blog means u can say all da stupid crap u wanna say. uh y nvr say u suckd ur dad's balls yest? knn. a reali fuckd up species u are.

.:BIGguy:. It's called bloggin'.. What? Were u just born yesterday or somethin'? It's a personal blog, everybody has their right to say, so what's up with that? Hmm, About suckin' my dad's balls... I did't type it out cuz... it didn't happen, u moron... U fucked ur mom? Did u fuck ur girl? U suck ur mom's tits to get her high? Is it good to diss others like this? How do u feel? U fingered ur mom? U let ur dad fuck ur ass the other day? Wow zeoz, how stupid can u be?! Think and grow up...

me: kau ego...emo ego!! kau pk kau bagus dan besar...merepek!

.:BIGguy:. *tsk tsk tsk*... Can u guys believe this? Another one of those "MAT-ORIENTED" people... Typical mat thinking... Let me translate "U ego, emo go, u think ur big and good? Crap!".. I mean, what's up with that? What kind of a person in a sane state of mind would think that if he's big he's good? If that's the way, everybody in this world would be big sized. Ego? Who's this guy? Does he even know me? Grow up kid...

DAZ VENGEANCE: ALAH KOWANG,SKA IS SKA.NOTHING SPECIAL.TTS WHY THERE WAS A BAND CALLED SPECIALS.. becuase they are not.waves of stupidity.

.:BIGguy:. That's a nice one! Hehehe.. Thanks...

alim: ah dengar nasyid lagi rocks!!

.:BIGguy:. Raihan featuring Slipknot?






anonymous: wow.. This guy's awesome...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4, Generic Maxalt - maxalt cost http://www.maxaltrxonline.net/, [url=http://www.maxaltrxonline.net/] Maxalt For Sale[/url]

Speak To Me

Total Visitors