Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, July 02, 2004

Wow, it's been a while since I've last checked my tag...God damn it u fuck ass.. Okay fine, the tagboard's for everyone and I ain't complainin'... If u guys have the right of say... I can have MY own right of say as well.. Ain't it? Look, It's fair and square.. Most real, this is.. MY friggin' blog.. so why bother. if u guys like readin' this shit, go ahead, if not, might as well fuck off and don't read this shit. I ain't dissin' the ska bands, I love ska it's just that, the people make me sick. And about newbies, yeah, the kids back then, wasn't like this, they come to gigs for the music and for supporting the local bands... not for some stupid fashion parade Sashayin' in their stupid two tone suit showin' everyone that.."Hey! I'm a rudie.. I'm cool, I'm in a suit, I skank"...BARGH! Do u guys think I care? Anwyays, thanks for the comments or any dissin'.. If u guys think that I'm dissin'..I ain't... I'm just statin' an actual fact. Come on, how many times do u ever see a bunch of kids standin' upfront near the stage whenever other bands like emo, screamo or even indie bands play? Normally it's ska bands, yeah I know that ska bands have that upbeat ryhtm to kick u off to skankin'..but please...u call this "supportin" the local scene? Fuck that shit... Anyways, for u guys who supported me, thanks.. for those who dissed me..thanks as well.. COme on, send in more disses.. my blogs are for u guys to diss!! BRING IT ON!!

With love...
(And disses)
Bigguy./..

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors