Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Sheesh, when will u guys ever give up? Okay, most real, we're arguing ovr a stupid matter... which is... Ska & Rudies... I'm tired guys, please, stop the crap about rudies. They're not worth my time and not worth my breathe and I still don't fuckin' understand why I start it up.. Sorry guys and I wanna thank u dissers cuz u guys made me realise what a jerk I am. Thanks to u guys, I am awake... woken by reality that I should listen to more ska and join the ska society... "Until the day I die, I SKANK my heart for u!!" I shall be a sell out and yes I'm a newbie... 7 years in the so-called "scene" and yes, I'm still a newbie... So are my friends, we all know nuts about the Lion City Hardcore or the One Voice Label or the kids of the hardcore...yes.. we know nuts... Well as for some of u taggers, yeah. I agree...

I give up, u guys go ahead, carry on dissin' me if u want to. I'm simply tired... White flag's up!

Bah, I agree with, u proved it right.. If the music's good the crowd is there... but sometimes, u just have to be there to support the bands.. I mean, what about new bands that is just there for the first time? Imagine this, ur band, let's say, ur band if u have a band... is playin' for the first time on stage and that's ur chance to gain recognition but then the crowd is either walkin' out of the arena or simply sittin' down... that would be whacked.. I mean, if it's me I know I would feel downed not seeing any supporters... It's the crowd that make the bands go on... Overall, I agree with ya on the music part...

Yesterday's gig was okay except that too many bands were playin' NoFX's songs... The organiser should add on to the gig title..."The Punk Rock Show: Tribute To NoFX"... Heh.. About 70% of the bands playin' that day played NoFX... i guess they're the most energy drivened band amongst the other punk rock bands... The crowd yesterday was okay, ain't much, ain't less just moderate... Did my hair up.. Come call it Beckham hairdor, some called it mohawk... so i did, feeling punk rock-ish.. (BARGH!)... when I got there, almost everybody did their hair up! NGAST! Yesterday's set was a fuck up but thanks to the supporters upfront I lost my nervousness and gained back my confidence upstage...

To all those who came to the gig on behalf of the organisers, I wanna say thanks...
To those who stayed back till the last band, I wanna say thanks...
Lastly, to those who came upfront to watch No Direction's set, Big thanks to all of ya! Without u guys, I would still have shakin' knees till the end of the set... I love u guys! On behalf of ND, thanks to all!

Overall review of the gig... Fun & excellent... Had a great moment at the end of the show... Hehehe... Inn did a "solo" set at the end... Hahaha, that was mad, and Zad or IK came up running up to him and slam him, u know..like one of those wrestling scenes whereby the wrestler was dissin' the other wrestler and then suddenly out of nowhere a guy runs up and slam him down to the ground and then disappear again...yeah it was like that. While Kate Of Kale was playin', the guys were doin' yet another pile up session.. This time, it was more than the chalet! Too bad I didn't get it on my cam... It was mad fun..

After the show, sat down at the coffee shop nearby to the gig venue.. Hung out there for a while... after that, set off to B's place to crash.. that's about it,... Didn't do much...

That's the end, I'll write in soon... Once again, to all those who came and stayed for ND's set, thanks a million!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors