Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, July 05, 2004

Once again, my blog had turned into a warzone!... YEAH!! Scored another 4 points! Bonus for Annonymous! Let's see here, how many do I have now... back two years ago plus 5 years ago...50 points in all.. Aight! I'm scorin' well! U guys really hate me huh? Bah, I have no disagreement with ya, ur making a constructed point and I like ur style but for Annonymous, I don't get that guy. Fat bastard? Yeah i admit.. I'm fat.. Who ain't? Standin' at a height of 1.73m and weighin' about 110kg... used to be 120.. But still? Still fat and hopeless... But who cares ey? I'm livin' my life the way it is, so hate me or love me or whatever u wanna do... it's life.. It ain't life if there ain't obsticles..

Bah, it's super ironic, true..heh.. I said it's the crowd that makes the band go... and ur right about the passion... If the bands are playin' for fame, it ain't true music... I really like ur style of criticism, it's well constructed and ur point got into me... Thanks man...

For the others, I still don't get u guys.. Well, whatever it is, I'm takin' it in.. Go ahead, swear, curse, diss... I'll take it.. Like I said before, life's ain't perfect.. So let it be ey?

For the rest of ya... enjoy the days to come, u'll never know when it might just end for all u know, I might die the next day drivin' the tonner or even crossin' the road... Bargh, what the hell? Ngast...

Aight, that's it for today, I'm outta here....

p.s. Lastly, to those who diss me in my blog, I'd love to see u guys in real life one day.. so please, I'm beggin' u down to my knees, please approach me the next time u see me and diss me face to face, please... I would prefer, a frontal approach rather than just typin' ur diss out. U know, just a simple talk, face to face.. Aight? Don't forget, DO APPROACH ME...

The Malay Dude who is a Caucasian Wannabe/Fat Bastard/Fuckin' Bastard,
HaZe_OnE

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors