Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

It's a friggin' Wednesday...Boredom hits me big time. Same old shit in camp. Report at 7:25am and then u either go to class for lectures or some stupid simulator drive and then after lunch u go for public road drivin'... or it's the other way around... Same old shit and I'm still stuck to my HSP... Damn! Need to pass that stupid HSP to get on with the next stage, Height, Lashing & Parkin'... Most of my Platoon guys are done with it, just waitin' for TP... Fuck HSP, I mean, it's stupid... U think we road users wanna concentrate on all that on the road? "CHeck left right mirror for motorcycles, confirm exit clear, confirm traffic is in favour, confirm no pedestrian, move cautiously and beware of motorcycles squeezin' through ur sides, beware of pedestrians..." BLA BLA BLA! IT goes on and on.. It may sound simple, yes, but once ur in that room with the tester u'll tend to forget some of the shit u had memorised... That's the fucked up part.. Tomorrow's my next test, I have to pass that one, if not, I'm in deep shit. Drivin' is gettin' plain normal now, since I'm like drivin' every single day, same old route... Bedok, Tamp or Pasir Ris... Same old road, same old tonner, same old driver, same old instructor... Always slowed down in front of Temasek Poly's bus-stop... heh... Every driver here does that... u guys should know..

Read my tag again... *sigh*... It goes on...and on.......and on ey? Just like an energizer battery, never say die... i like ur spirit guys.. Thanks...

This one goes out to INNOCENT, I wanna say thanks, that's a constructive critism.. I agree that our riffs are mellow and chillin' kind.. that's the way we wanna play... right? I'll take ur comments as part of an upgrading awaker... (Okay, whatever that means...Heh..) Thanks dude...ermm..dudette...

Aight, so yeah... Thanks for the dissin'! All are welcomed to diss and to those who's on my side, thanks as well but no point, these bunch of dissers are bound to come back, I'm beginning to grow immuned to them... So fuck it ey? So yeah, carry on with ur disses cuz it's really entertaining me...

Cheers to all!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors