Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Ngastness! It's already the weekends...Time flies... Most real, Miss D got her license! That's awesome girl! Looks like u can drive around now ey? Easier for the transport side! I can't give ya a hulla girl cuz my phone's down... It bitched on me! Not only that, SIM card's doin' the same thing... And all of the numbers in there, I don't remember...only two of them I remembered... Ngast...Anyways, drive safely aight? Maybe we could go cruisin' one day ey? heh...

It's a Saturday and I'm at home, can u believe this.. at home? I'm suppose to meet up with the guys..but I ain't sure when or where... I slacked a lot just now in camp... And god! It was rainin'...and rainy days in the mornin'... it's simply..means....SLEEPING TIME... But nouh!!~~ I had to wake up early just to get to camp... Damn it.. But I'm sure I'll be out later...cuz I'll be crashin' at B's place later in the evenin'... With no dough in my "greens" pouch... I'm hopeless... can't get Fags...can't top up my E To The Z link... Need to search for some cash.. Hmm..either I "borrow" some from my parents by searchin' through their bags...which is a bad idea...or I can simply ask them... which is also bad cuz I've been askin' a lot from them... Or simply, should I go dry? Ngast! i'll figure it out....somehow....

Thought of askin' pluGGy out today... Cuz I know she's at home and all.. Well, left her a message and suddenly she called me back..ngast...only to learn that she's on her way to beach road.. So I thought that was my chance to hang out with her... She said that she'd call back and so...I waited...but she didn't..or maybe I can't wait that long..Hehe... So i called her up and only to learn that somebody else had met her.. So then, I decided to screw the idea...Well, it ain't my luck I guess... There's always other days... And I can't meet her at night cuz she'll be hangin' out with her cuzzies somewhere... In town...I think... Or somethin' like that...  But anyways..hope that she'll enjoy her day today... Thought of hangin' out with her and the bunch tomorrow at B's place...but then again... Hard luck, she's workin'... Darn! Allright, enough of this topic..let's move on to another topic...

Damn, u guys noticed on the Fag packs these days... they have those pictures of u know...the brain clod thingy, the baby..that guy with those hospital things... i mean, what is the government tryin' to do? if u wanna scare the smokers...might as well ban ciggies... Why raise the price and have the trouble to re pack the whole packaging...God damn it... Prices going higher now and with those stupid-and-not-freakin'-smokers-out pictures... Smokin' is one expensive habit... The weird thing, it ain't workin'...people still buyin' the fags...

I just got my M1 bill and holy cow! it's blowin' at $461.90! holy fuck! I'm fucked for sure! Where the hell am I goin' to get that amount? Looks like I gotta starve myself a li'l... Pay bit by bit till it's settled... Whatever it is, i'm still gettin' that new phone next month... Hopefully my friend still hold on to that deal he was offering me... And I realised on why my bill blew the top... Mainly on SMS...My fingers can't stop SMS-ing... Especially to other service providers... DAMN! My GPRS ain't that bad...44 bucks...So it's quite okay... but SMS...HOLY SHIT! Gotta learn to control...I type out SMS as if I'm typing out words on the IRC...

Aight, just got a call from Tweet-O-San... Looks like I'll be headin' out to town... (Same-O Same-O)... I'm meetin' him at Orchard MRT around 7:30... So yeah... Can't contact the others cause I ain't got a phone..FUCK! Hahaha..Most real...I'm outta here...

Cheers to all!


No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors