Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, July 23, 2004

Darn! It's a friday already! Time flies ever oh so quickly! It's been pretty much borin' in camp cuz all I did was sit...sleep at the trainin' shed... NOt much of drivin'.. Just passed my lashing test today and it looks like that i'll be headin' out for my TP next monday. Sickest mickest!

Jammed with my new side band yesterday... Well, we started off like any other bands, crappy and not knowin' of what to do..hehe... Or maybe we just didn't jam for a long time... Death By Tears... Or was it another name..hmm..Still not decided on the band's name yet... So we'll have to wait ey? So yeah, we're playin' somethin' like Get Up Kids plus something..and something..or was it somethin' like that... Kuzzed's Bossom!! Hahahaha

Okay..ehem... Enough.. Past few days, I feel that I've been missin' a few people... Miss D for one... Read her blog and she's takin' her Drivin' test...cool ey? I hope that she passed it cuz I check her blog again and it's not updated...can't wait to see what's her result... I missed Shammie, that mad girl with insane insanity maximus.. Heh... Wonder how she is... Have not heard or seen her for quite some time... Hope that everythin's fine... Damn, I miss too many people to even say... Surya, Fattah and a few others...*sigh*...

puGGy's gettin' a new job... psyched! An office job...hehehe.. Back to the office lady dressing ey puGGy? Ngastness! Well, I feel great for her... Heard news that she might wanna take a bike license...But i ain't sure when or if it's true.. But knowin' her... well, she will... Heh...Mad girl! Well, hope everythin's fine...

I miss my handphone! Fuckin' hell, can't even do much... No longer feel vibrations in my pocket no more.. Ngast! Feels weird yet free... hmm.. Gotta get a new phone, I'll be gettin' a new phone by next month... hopefully... So yeah...that's about it...

For now, I'm outta here, gotta jam with ND in a while... Cheers to all!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors