Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, July 26, 2004

Ah hoy there everyone! Madness....My tagboard's gettin' more and more interestin' ain't it? Thanks u guys.. U dissers rocks! I love it man! GIve me more! I don't mind... Anyways... lotsa people ey? hehehe..

Miss D...I like ur lay out, interestin' blogs too... And hey, try to upgrade..by puttin' picture columns and stuff like that.. hehehe... Cool! Drove ur first independent drivin' ey? Glad to hear that girl...Hehee, Drivin' around with that triangle thingy ey? Soon it'll be my turn..u know why? I passed my TP this morning! Yeah!! 1st Time passer!! OOOOH YEAH!!! But damn, it doesn't compare to urs cuz urs a CV's license... I'm a Military license...It's difference.I can only drive military vehicles... But the difference is...I passed my test while drivin' a 3 tonner! HAHAHA!! Ngast!! U drove a normal saloon car while I drove a big truck! Hehehe.. Okay, that was lame..the fact still stands...Ur drivin' a civilian car! ARGH! Hehehe.. Aight, anyways, just to let u know again, my phone's down... Oh yeah, to everyone else who's readin' this and have my contact number...MY PHONE'S DOWN!! So is my SIM card....god damn it!

Anyways, ain't much goin' today.. I passed my TP...so what? I was feelin' 50/50...Half happy and half sad...cuz I went off from my mates... The guys I hung out with in camp and talk shit every day... Now I ain't with them no more... They took the test 4 to 5 times and they're still failin'...I wanted them to pass with me and move on to Islandwide drivin' with me...I feel bad, i took it one time and I passed... Those guys worked hard but they still fail..and that sucks man... I was really hopin' that they passed together with me so that we could still hang out... The other half of me is happy cuz I passed and I'm out of that camp... no more parkin'..no more barkin' from the instructors... Gonna miss that... I hope that the guys will pass their test when they take it tomorrow or Wednesday... All ain't fair ey?

Still haven't send my phone for fixin' at Nokia Care and had not activated my SIM card... Got a temporary phone right now... Thanks to Fad... To those guys who were with us that day..U guys should know what we're talkin' about...hehe.. Cool phone!

Last Saturday.. went out and hung out with the guys, and went to check Ceramic Circle out (U guys can check out the pics under the pictures catagory once the pics are up...) And after that, hung out at Youth Park (Lalest place to slack, I know..but hey...it's slackin'..) Saw my cousin...to my surprise..and she was hangin' out with Kotake Yoji Nur Indra Iskandar (PHD's Bassist) that day..with a bunch of other friends... Indra's my primary school mate..and yeah, he have Jap blood...I think... So after the hangin' out session... Me, B, Fad, Nik & Irma.. we went to watch king Arthur at Cineleisure that mornin'... and guess what? I fell asleep when the show was endin'...FUCK! Missed the last part! I was too tired I guess... most real, Guenevre is fuckin' hot! Hehehe... Saucy for a medieval time lady...

As usual, crashed at B's place with Fad... And ate Tuna with Crackers in the mornin' (Three guys, at the dinner table, eatin' Tuna & Crackers at 4 in the mornin'...Ngast!) So yeah, stayed there... till the next day Sunday... night time... Cuz we celebrated B's birthday... hehehe.. happy 21st bro! At a whole lot of chicken that night... INsane!

Aight guys... i think I wrote enough... I'm outta here, do stay tune for the pics...

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors