Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Ngast... It's a Wednesday already and guess what? I'm done with my Islandwide!! Yeah!! most real!! I'll be gettin' my Military License tomorrow... That means, I'm no longer carryin' that PDL... But instead..a QDL... Qulified Driver's License... Ah shit! I gotta go take a shit... Be right back...

Aight, I'm back...Damn, that shittin' session was awesome... I fell a whole lot comin' off my ass! YEAH!! hahahaha... Oh yeah, where the heck was I...Hmm..let me see here....(Bla bla...bla...) Oh! License...Yeah, I'm gonna get my license..once that happens, I'll be waitin' for my postin'... I head that a few of my guys already head out... Some of them to Tekong already... Madness, Tekong's awesome.. i mean, it's kinda chill there to be a driver..and Recruits would think that we're some guy with ranks...hehehe...Cuz I know that when I first entered the army and when i was in the islands of Tekong...I thought that one of the drivers was actually a seargant... Hey, what do u expect?! I don't even know how to see ranks at that time! hehehe... I'm hopin' for Tekong or maybe, 2 PDF in Clementi... Kinda slack... And guess what, drove about 150 mins today... And trust me, it's fuckin' tiring! Imagine this... U sit in the car and controlin' the vehicle while tryin' to watch out for traffic for long hours...that's insane!

Hey Miss D!! Read ya blog... Sat in the Audi...When u typed that out, I thought u were sittin' in an Audi...U know...Audi, Voschprung Deutch Technic... The german car... But then I read again... it's actually an auditorium...Socks ! Lindsay Hop! That's interestin'.. most real, Swing's my favourite kind of music... And guess what? There was this one time where an american school band played in front of Plaza Sing.. And they were playin' numbers from some famous Swing Bands... It was fuckin' swingin'! Anyways, D.... I don't know if I could go with ya this Saturday... We might have to postpone the date for our photography cuz I'm going out with pluGGy to the NDP preview... B asked her along with me.. Cuz he got two tix and he got no one else to ask...so he asked me and pluGGy to go.. So D, I'm sorry... maybe next week ey? U just enjoy urself with the girls and about that parkin'... Don't worry, I'll guide ya... Aight? It's a promise... And hey, life without sarcasm isn't fun u know... I'm like livin' in a world of sarcasms cuz most of my friends are born with natural capabilities to produce sarcastic remarks... Hehehe... I'll be a li'l nicer the next time u call me..hehe.. Once again, I'm sorry dear...

Allright guys..oh yeah..wait...one more thing.. I think I saw Hidir when I was waitin' at the bus stop outside my Sembawang Camp... He was in the Fire Truck.. It pass by... I think it was him.. Ngast...I've not fixed my phone yet... and didn't even activate my SIM card....damn.. I better do it, cuz I'm losin' contact with the world...FUCK!...hahaha...

Aight, to all of ya...CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors