Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Whoa! it's like Thursday already... God damn, just god my license today and my cert...u can see it's being posted up as the pics on top... Madness.. For now, I'll be waitin' in Sembawang Camp for my unit posting... Hopefully that I'll get Tekong or 2 PDF which is in Clementi... I don't mind going back to 2 PDF, a kind of relax life there... As for tekong, it would be cool... Well, whatever it is, my fate lies in the hands of those who do the paper work for trainees to be posted to...

*sigh*...*yawn*... Lookin' at my tag...it goes on and on... And zeos...take a good look at ur words... Is it...EVERYBODY hates us or SOME hates us..or MOST hates us...cuz if it's EVERYBODY...we wouldn't be havin' friends right now... So, what I would say that it's an equal balance of both..Come on zeos, are u such a perfect being that there's no one hatin' u? Have u look deep into that matter? Ur so god damn perfect that EVERYBODY loves u? I don't think so, no one lives that way... Even the nicest of guys or gals would have at least...some enemies.... So yeah, it's a one for one traffic here... Diss me or diss my friends, I don't fuckin' care...ur just an immature child who shouldn't be on this earth and be borned by ur mom... Whatever it is, as for me, I don't care who u are or what u say... Like I wrote before, everybody have their own say and their own choices of minds... What can i do? Force ya to like me and my band? So carry on... If that makes u a li'l happier from ur deprived of childhood happiness life...

Aight, that's about it... D, u have not called...hmm, maybe it's my crazy phone? Shit, fucked up phone, anyways girl, sorry for being kinda mean yesterday when we chatted... I was too focused to my comp... U can try again... We'll hang out and have our photography session next week aight? Or maybe Sunday? Okay then, cheers to ya!

To all of ya...I'm outta here, type in again when there's an update...

Cheers! 

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors