Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, July 26, 2004

Mad... I just learnt that poor pluGGy's havin' a cold..She sound bad on the phone... although with that sick voice..she somehow sound...Hot...in a cool way...hmm...Rock! hahaha.. What the hell? Anyways, pluGGy, if ur readin' this, I hope that U'll recover aight? And hey.. do what I advice u to do, drink lotsa warm water and put a wet towel over ur forehead or neck if u feel heat from those areas... Anyways, do take care aight? And don't forget to eat... hope to see ya around, sometime soon... If we're both free...Cheers to ya!

I just went to Miss_D's blog... Wow... I'm somehow a side cast in her blog...Hehehe..Which is cool! I'm sorry bout the phone D but u can call me at my home after 6 and if u still can't reach me..try after 8... If I ain't home..it's either I'm out or I'm dead.. Anyways, I'm really happy for ya for passin' ur test! And yeah, ur right, havin' ur own vehicle makes u have that sense of pride and righteous owner feeling... heh... And hey, readin' bout ur TP...CV's TP Test ain't the same as the military's... I think CV's maximum points is going at 20 right? But as for the military..it's 10... So it's harder to pass... I got an 8... hehe, And my supposedly route was Ubi..U know, that messed up busy road..but nouh...My tester was cool...Although he was blabbering and fuckin' me up while we were inside the cabin...I thought I failed cuz I sorta beat the red light..heh... So he ask me to go around Bedok Reservoir Road, just go around that area..and he said turned right... and that last right was to head back to my camp..knowin' the ways of the TP Test...when the ride's shorten...and u come back early..it means that u failed.. So my hopes were blowned... It was only half an hour. When I've parked the tonner, I went down, feelin' low to the grounds..Thinkin' I failed...My friend asked..."Hey barney, U passed?" I was like, I don't wanna talk about it... He took my paper...and he said..."Hoi! u passed lah! 8 points! Meaning that u passed!" I was like, what the fuck? Holy shit, I did pass! Heh... That tester, I heard rumours that his style is...when he fucks u up a lot, it means he's passin' ya..and if he keeps quiet...that means he's failin' ya... I was lucky I guess..he was in his good mood.. So yeah, D, if u wanna reach me, try my home phone aight? Hope to hear from ya... Cheers!

 

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors