Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Woot! It's a Tuesday and it's been quite a while since I've last checked my blog and well, as expected... same 'ol same 'ol... My blog has turned into a warzone! Cool ey? Great! I'm a pig, I'm a fatfucking bastard whatever... Well, at least u'll remembered me by that... U have ur ways so be it, carry on. Others have their own way of remembering me. This guy or gal who's dissin' me waaay beyond the line must not have his/her mother's love when he/she was young... As many would say, deprived of childhood happiness. That's my guess, I ain't assumin', just guessin'... if he/she is, then that's the reason why... If he/she is not, then I'm wrong...

Anyways, just did my 5th HSP Test today (HSP - Highway Situation Problems) and I got it in the end. Fuckin' 5 times. Thanks to the tester who gave me many chances to pass me. I guess they're bored of testing the drivers here...Come on, I mean... They've been takin' charge of tests for god knows how many batch of drivers so i'm sure they're bored of it. But anyways, glad to pass and now I can join the others...SOON... First I gotta take my Height & Lashing and parkin' before I could join the otehrs to take TP. So yeah, that's the news. I drove around Tampines just now for 100 mins... Which is roughly around 1 hour 40 mins... Imagine that, round and round I go in Tamp. Ngast!

Past by one of the schools and there was this girl outside, as she was walkin', she looked at me and she waved at me.. My guess is, she got the wrong guy. At first I thought it was Azura of Underedge but when I SMSed her she said nah... She was in class doin' some stuff for some drama... So who could it be? Could it be mistaken identity or someone I know? My conclusion, wrong identity... So yeah, that's about it..

Ain't much to do now, execpt I'll be headin' out to Bedok to hang around there with the bunch and as well pay my overdue bills of $124... damn, that's a whole load... Earnin' 350 per month and payin' that much, what's there left to enjoy with? Have yet to give my parents some cash... not to mention, pay back my dad cuz I loaned from him for the chalet... that's insane...

Aight, I'm outta here, and for the taggers...both good and bad... I'd like to say thanks.. Carry on with the "war"...

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors