Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, July 19, 2004

Holy Xoximus...It's a Monday already? Ngast! Baybeats had past and it was awesome...Well, only for the last two days, I can only say about the two days... The first day, I missed it and I heard feedbacks from those who went that it was awesome and especially Love Me Butch... Can't believe I missed that! Been wantin' to watch it... Damn stupid cross country drivin'... On Saturday, I head down to City Hall to meet up with puGGy... Thinkin' I was late, I rushed down but then...Hehe, puGGy fell asleep and she ended up bein' late... So there we were, at Raffles City, head down to Esplanade around 6:40... And met the others there... Most real, saw Fattah and boy, I miss that guy! He basically disappeared from us and there he was hangin' out with us again...Just like old times... The whole 3 Moron Bros & 1 Mad Sister was there... Dil, Fattah, Dzul & puGGy... Old skool! Heh! Hung out with Fattah just for a short while till he had to go to meet up with his mates.. So there we were, hangin' out while listenin' to the music played on stage... Awesome bands were playin'... And for those who said somethin' in my tag... please, if u don't know, don't assume, if u ain't got the facts or prove, don't assume... jumpin' to conclusion causes complications...So please... I'm guessin' that the person who tags with that statement was there when I was hangin' out with her at the curb... and most real, most probably just standin' about a few metres away...talkin' to her ex... We're BOTH her ex... and I ain't doin' that on purpose... There wasn't even any intentions whatsoever...
 
Anyways, the show was awesome especially the last day... MSC, Return To Fall,Electrico and a few others... They were all awesome but the band that stands out for that Sunday was Last Days Of April... They were fuckin' awesome!! A simple chill out emo/indie music playin'... and everybody was simply noddin' their heads to the beat and tune of their music. All the way from Sweden...wow!
 
Baybeats is really a success... Attracted more crowd this year and somehow the security was a li'l bit tight... too tight... that kids can't even have fun in front of the stage. The first baybeats when No Direction played...it was not that known yet... Not much crowd, and everybody was simply passin' by the big stage... That was when Brandtson and Sommerset came down... Damn, memories of that one! Sick happy memories..heh...Anyways, years had past and look at Baybeats now, awesome turn out, all three days and the stage was even better now... It's like a big show and all.. What's best, it's free! Well, all I can say, I had fun...
 
Pictures will be posted up soon, so just hang on and for those taggers.. Please, don't accuse any-o-how... And I'm sorry if I did somethin' to offend any one of u...
 
Cheers!
 


No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors