Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Xoximus Maximus Optiprimusiticalinuximus! WoW! Whatever that means, I don't know, I just made that up. Okay, seriously, this is my second fuckin' time I'm typin' this same shit out. Can u believe this? I typed out one whole fuckin' long entry, and this piece of modern technology shit, just happily erased my entry. It was so god damn frustrating! Imagined this, u typed out.. A whole stretch of long sentences with words... Okay? Get it in ur head... And suddenly, u publish... it says error on page or somethin' like that... u refreshed... and...BAM! The whole shit dissappear! So guys, just to tell ya'all, this entry ain't original, not with the same feelin' as I type out as just now. I'll TRY to make it like how it was just now. Anyways, Can't upload the pics cuz shutterfly's bein' a bitch...okay, maybe it ain't shutterfly, maybe it's my explorer..or somethin', cuz it can't seem to upload the pics... FUCK! B, I'm sorry dude, I can't upload. To the rest of u who's lookin' forward to see the pics or wanting to download the pics (I know that some of u have been downloadin' the pics from my sites...what? No credits? SEDIH AH!) Hahahehehe... I'll try to upload the pics aight? I'm still lookin' for a new host to host my loads of pics. I still have loads to upload.

Hey! Guess what?! I'm fuckin' back again! Cool ey? Yeah, after some fuckin' long time! I'm back here, typin' out shit again! buahahaha! Madness Insanity x 100 = CRAP! My weekend last week, was okay, it was awesome it was an experience! I'll tell u later in a while. Currently I'm in my Rover lessons... if u guys are wonderin' what the fuck is a rover...it's a jeep...well, sort of a jeep. I learnt some parts of it... u know, like the alternator, the fan belt, the coolen system, the break system, the battery, the disc...the whatever u can think of on a army vehicle... I'm learnin' it. I'll be going through the tonner tomorrow... Wow! BIG Vehicle! Cool ey? hahaha.. whatever... Anyways, I stayed in on Monday and then today I went back home so that explains how I'm here.. Tomorrow, I'll be stayin' in till Saturday. Okay, surelaly u guys don't wanna know that (Don't think surelaly is a typo, I purposely did that).. Okay, back to my weekend. It's gonna be long but I hope it's interesting, so guys, just to warn u, if u don't like to read long written shits... Get out now.. if not, continue reading...

The day was cold, the weather was crazy, Mad Crossed Eye trevelled the sea...Okay.. that was crappy! hahaha, sounded like some stupid pirate movie right? Whatever BIgguy, that was fuckin' crappy. My weekend, it was an experience.. cuz I went out with Miss_D!! Yeah! That's right, Miss_D! I went to a musical, can u believe this? A MUSICAL!!! I went to a fuckin' musical! Well, it was interestin', I thought that I wouldn't like it or even pay attention to it cuz in my mind, musicals are boring. It's a malay musical and it's called "Bumiku, Hatiku"... In English, It means...My World, My Heart...or..ermm...somethin' like that. It was a play on life... Somethin' about life based on this group of kids and then the storyline followed they lifespan... How they grew up. And each individual have their story. To tell that story, it takes a view of Le General, who is so called... "GOD"... He's an actor from the Malay channel, Suria... And with Him, are a bunch of other characters which supposedly presents Feelings of a person... Anger, Love, Lust, Sadness and other craps like that. It has that comedy touch to the play... It was funny and sad and happy... Some of the actors were good and the show itself is good but some of the actors, they were just lackin' in somethin'... feelin' in the play... u know what I mean, they act but somehow didn't catch the hearts of the audience... But overall, it was good, u must be there to judge it urself if ur into plays or musicals. So yeah, that Saturday was an experience... The play ended around 11 and took the train with Miss_D but unfortunately, I didn't get to send her home cuz I was meetin' the other guys in Bugis. I have my reasons... Baby, if ur readin' this, I'm sorry... U know why I can't sent ya that day... The next time we meet up and when time permits, I'll send ya home... Okay dear? Love u, okay? And most real, my weekends are really precious... it's the only two days I have to enjoy the whole day cuz weekdays, it's like 8am to 5:30pm.. fucked up ain't it? And when i come home, it already be at night... So what's there to enjoy?

Allright, most real, to those of u who's wonderin' who is Miss_D...hehehe... Well, u guys will find out if u guys are headin' down to the chalet...

Oh yeah, the Chalet... It's a No-Occasion chalet... Meanin'... it ain't about birthday, or celebrations or anythin' like that. It's just a normal chill out chalet. There'll be food but I'm afraid that I might not have enough and that is why, I'm afraid of invitin' u guys who's readin' this.. Unless u know me... okay...ermm...maybe u guys can come down...but u have to bring ur own food? Or at least contribute some food? hmm...To those who's comin' and knows about the chalet, please please....try to contribute to the food department... try to supply a radio or somethin' cuz there ain't a radio...If any of u guys can bring ur PS 2... PLEASE DO! And if u wanna stay the night, carry on folks! It's all open up for! One more thing, to those who drinks... Please...PLEASE, bring ur own booze cuz there won't be any down there at the chalet. So whatever it is, plan up with those other drinkers on that sharing idea thingy to get a bottle of a heavy liquor and then u guys will drink when ur here and then after u guys drink, u will puke and when u puke u will soon come to realize how miserable and stupid u felt for buying that drink cuz by then u will come to reality that u could have use that load of money to buy a new playstation or maybe an X-Box or a guitar... or maybe a new shoe.. maybe spend it on somethin' worth while...or maybe, spend it on a date so that u will have a girlfriend in the future kinda thing or something! Okay, my point is, Booze, bring ur own!

Okay, for those who's curious on who is Miss_D...She'll be at the chalet.. if u see a girl hugging me and sittin' close to me... well.. Maybe that's her.. I said.. MAYBE... Cuz there might be other girls close to me or somethin'... u know..maybe u thought that's Miss_D but it's not... (Sorry baby, I'm exposin' ur identity, Love ya!)And to those who's not invited and yet u guys wanna come to the chalet... Hmm.. I'll tell the details for those who's officially invited.. I'll SMS u with the further details...

Here's the venue for those who don't know me but wanna go to this so called NO-OCCASION-"PARTY"-CHALET-THINGY.. Here's the info...

Venue: East Coast Costa Sands
Date: 11th - 13th of June 2004
Time: Whenever u wanna drop by...(If u wanna ton or stay the night, by all means, stay!)
Block: Can't tell u guys cuz I don't even know (To those invited, I'll SMS with details)

So yeah, do come down if u ain't shy and ur outgoing... U see my pic, if u come in here often, u would recognise me... so come down.. search the whole of Costa Sands...and if u see a guy like me outside BBQ-ing... then ur lucky, approach me... if I'm inside chillin' and u can't see.. TOO BAD! Oooh, that sounded as if I"m stuck up.. I'm sorry if I did.. hehehe...

So yeah, I think I've typed out too long, this time, I shall copy this entry or else I'll get another frustration and then U'll see no update of the blog... BLARGH!!

Cheers to all of u!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors