Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Oh yeah! Just remember! I have to replies to readers who reads my blog. THANKS ALL!!! Here's my mass reply (MASS REPLY!! MASS REPLY!! HERE COMES THE MASS REPLY!!!) <-- Okay, this is some kind of so called...Segment music... So it goes somethin' like...Mass reply.. mass reply..here comes the mass reply...hmm...it's lame..but it's still music...Anyways,here are my replies!

P|uGGy:- Ajak Miss_D hangout? Can can, whenever all of us are free ah. Most real, Miss hangin' out with u eh! Really ah, the madness... We're losin' the vibe pluggy! Need to keep those madness up and running! HUERGH!

zad:- Hoi! It's Yana Bubble..not Liana...Pandai pandai aje kau!

alif:- No Direction... Yeap!!

DaNeIsHa:- Equation? Girl, what equation? Hehehe...

Fir:- Exams are a boredom to ur heart? Dude... Exams are like the boredom of everyone who had been through school life!

Alif:- Yeah bro, sorry man, no more Downside Emotions, I know that's like ur favourite bro... Maybe one day, we'll play all those old songs again ey? Heheh.

shammie:- Yeah!! Rockin' week! Heeheheh, Girl, come down to my chalet aight? Bring ur guy along...

ti[mon]:- Ye lah, sorry girl, can't upload the pics and I don't know why... There's like loads of pics to upload sey! *sigh* Most real, see u around eh? CHeers!

zad...AGAIN~~~:- Dah lama giler siak tak jumpa kau.. Rindu pulak rasa aku, most real Zad, come down to the chalet man... Please come down...We're going to have loads of fun ey?

sweeet:- Update? I update already.. And u miss me? Hmm..I wonder who u are.. Missin' me? A mysterious person that I know not of... is missin' me... Sweet..hmm...Anyways, I miss u too (whoever u are)...So cheers!

DaNeIsHa:- Hey girl!! Thanks! Yeah, See that status...ATTACHED..heheh...insane ain't it? Damn.. I wanna have some "desert" now... Hehehe.. MADNESS!! HAHAHA!! CHEERS!

MIss D:- Hehehe, B's always curious my dear... Baby.. guess what?...*SMOOCH* Heheheh! Got ya!

PInKMakkaL:- Hey there! Nice blog? Are u serious that it's a nice blog? It's simple.. it ain't much... Just ur average guy next door's blog.. Anyways, be my friend? SURE THING! Hey, new friends are always welcomed as long as they want to come by my life... So yeah, nice to know ya, keep on taggin' my tagboard if u wanna be friends aight?

MiZZ-D:- All I can say is....SMOOCH...hehehe.. CHEERS TO YA BABY!!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors