Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Madnessity! Just came back from Mon's Birthday Dinner Party... It was a small time thingy. Just a small group of us. It was mad fun. It was held at B's place... Got some pics taken.

Most real, tried uploadin' some pics but fuck! I can't upload on shutterfly, don't know what happened. Lost the upload programme or somethin' like that. Tried installin' it again and somehow, my window's bein' a bitch or somethin'. My guess is that, I can't upload any pics for this period.

Mon, Tweet, Brandon, Jessie, Min, Sya, B, IK, Inn and Hawa was there. Wow, it was nice to see Hawa, after a period of time. Same old mad girl.. They cooked a lot of stuff... u know.. Pasta (spaghetti), some fried rice, hotdogs, crab sticks, chicken...loads of it.. salad... It was awesome. Awesome food but too bad I was kinda full so I can't eat much. took some crappy pics and the whole load of us hanged out in B's room and watch a DVD (Austin Power Goldmember) and it was halfway cuz time doesn't let us. And with everybody havin' somethin' to do the next day... School, work and other stuff... Oh yeah, Fidah & D'Omar popped up for a while... Mon got sabo-ed... Hehehe, Chocolate cake right in da' face! It was insane. It was nice to hang out in a big bunch in one small room... Felt cosy...

Jess, Min & IK stayed behind to crash at B's. I wished I could join' 'em... If it wasn't for my stupid work... I would have joined them. Aight... most real, I'm feelin' kinda shagged up... gotta go and rest my eyes...Gotta report to Sembawang Camp tomorrow or should I say later... at 7:45am... Can u believe this? SEMBAWANG?!?! That's like a fuckin' distance for me!

To those who know about this... The chalet's going down this June... Details will be sent to ya through SMS...

Cheers to ya!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors